MyBlu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
lawrenceville, Illinois
I have been entirely analog free since I started vaping five years ago. This is after smoking for 45 years, enjoying every one of those cigs. Occasionally I feel like a cigarette would be so good, getting the immediate nicotine fix. Would something like MyBlu stop those periodic cravings since they are so much stronger than the 6 I vape? Maybe I should forget it because I don't want to start something that I would regret. Any ideas?

• Love
Reactions: stols001

Gentle Smoke

Jan 31, 2019
You know, when someone on this forum says "Should I try product X", I immediately think I'm hearing a cryptic advertisement. Just the same I checked out My Blu. My Blu is not saying how much power their battery has nor what pg/vg ratio their product is (and all at the incredibly low TV offer price of $2.66/ml .. just joking). I'm not a cloud chaser but, this must be quite anemic smoke. If i stuck 36 mg juice in my mod, I'd probably go into cardiac arrest.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I have been entirely analog free since I started vaping five years ago. This is after smoking for 45 years, enjoying every one of those cigs. Occasionally I feel like a cigarette would be so good, getting the immediate nicotine fix. Would something like MyBlu stop those periodic cravings since they are so much stronger than the 6 I vape? Maybe I should forget it because I don't want to start something that I would regret. Any ideas?
Well let’s shoot that possible viral marketing issue right in the face then. Easy enough with gas station garbage ecigs:

Not any better than any other ecig. Iirc the myBlu is a rebadged reskinned non refillable version of... a rock boulder maybe? I forget who they bought. Blu doesn’t make or design any of its own products. It never has. It’s basically a paper company. Marketing and distribution. And massive price increases of course. They ask a good doubling in effective price for their service of moving a vape out of the vape store and into the gas station.

As a rule anything by Blu can be had better and cheaper elsewhere.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Occasionally I feel like a cigarette would be so good, getting the immediate nicotine fix. Would something like MyBlu stop those periodic cravings since they are so much stronger than the 6 I vape? Maybe I should forget it because I don't want to start something that I would regret. Any ideas?

Personally, I'd just stick with your 6mg eliquids you've been using all along and tough it out through the rare cravings you have. But, if that won't work.....see below.

I don't know if this idea would work for you or not...but it just might! Keep your every day/all day 6mg eliquids in the set-ups that you use the most and really like. Have another set-up, a much less desirable one to use...ready to go, with maybe some 12mg-15mg eliquid in it. (It could/should maybe even be something really old school, like an eGo battery and CE4 or CE5 type of clearomizer.) Use THAT 1 only to take a hit or 2 off of it...when those rare cravings hit.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018

For the same reason, I keep a pod with high nic for emergencies. But I never use it. Just let the craving pass if you can. If you find yourself heading for a gas station to buy cigarettes, then definitely buy a Myblu or Juul instead.

Well let’s shoot that possible viral marketing issue right in the face then. Easy enough with gas station garbage ecigs:

Not any better than any other ecig. Iirc the myBlu is a rebadged reskinned non refillable version of... a rock boulder maybe? I forget who they bought. Blu doesn’t make or design any of its own products. It never has. It’s basically a paper company. Marketing and distribution. And massive price increases of course. They ask a good doubling in effective price for their service of moving a vape out of the vape store and into the gas station.

As a rule anything by Blu can be had better and cheaper elsewhere.

It's a rebadged My Von Erl. They are refillable. You can also rewick and even replace the coil.

IMG_2221.JPG

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
If you still have cravings, 5 years after, then you just might be one who will crave it the rest of your life and nothing you do will change that. For me personally, I think it was 4 to 5 years in that it happened, and i knew i would never smoke again. The smell of cigs made my stomach turn and It disgusts me to no end, so at that point I knew 100 percent I would or could never smoke again, period. Maybe I'm lucky, as some cant say they would never go back , so perhaps your one who will always crave unfortunately. Anything with higher nic will indeed stop those cravings in those specific times, so its definitely worth a try. Not sure about a cig a like , like a blue, buy perhaps a good tank filled with a higher nic

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Reactions: stols001

fishj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
lawrenceville, Illinois
Thank you all for your input. I won't ever smoke a cigarette again, I know that, not even one. I just sometimes have that craving like after a meal, after going hours without a vape, during stressful situations, etc. I do have devices with 18 mg, but they don't really help, not really. I will not smoke, even a cigar, which is tempting, especially in company of cigar enthusiasts. I guess I am one of those who will miss it at times and accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread