Myecig.com combo pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
OK, my combo pack from Myecig came today, and while I've posted a couple remarks on other threads, I thought an overview would be good.

I got a combo of all three styles; a pen style, a "Mini" which I've seen identified as the 2nd generation of the pen style, and a super-mini.

First impressions; excellent quality and functionality, but only average appearance. Not Meltrix's fault, of course, but I'm sooooo over plain white e-cigs. :cool: All three have a smooth and easy draw, and produce a lot of smoke. I had already had one of the Super-minis, so i can testify to its long term reliability. The Pen model produces easily as much smoke as my njoy, although no better, so far. And the middle sized mini is the best of the three for both volume of smoke and ease of draw.

Meltrix charged and tested both batteries for each model; a HUGE help, since I am so busy these days. Being able to open the box, load a cartridge, and head for work with my new e-cig was a nice way to start my day. Shipping was fast, and all the cartridge selections were right. Can't really evaluate the returns policy, since they all worked right out of the box. Maybe I'll have "better" luck next time. ;)

The only con I've found so far is that the LED isn't as bright as my njoy, although it's brighter than the E-Cig. I find that visual feedback of seeing the "cherry" glowing very important, and the dim LEDs aren't as visible from the smoker's viewpoint. But everywhere else, they're all at least equal to the Njoy.

All in all, I'd give a thumbs up to all three models, and two thumbs up to the mini. The pen model is one of two that I'd recommend, the other being Njoy. The mini was especially impressive, and I recommend that one highly. The Super-Mini model, however, I have to recommend the e-bay seller I got my first one from, but only due to price; this one is just as good.

And Meltrix gets two thumbs up for pre-testing and his rapid service.

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
hey leaford,i have the exact same models (well as sure as i can be,judging by appearance and packaging)of mini cig and pen style from my supplier,and i agree with you.they are performing great.he also supplies the super mini.is it worth buying do you think?i have been toying with the idea,i must admit.is it noticeably lighter,and therefore easier to hold unsupported in the mouth than the mini?what are your thoughts on the superminis battery and cartridge life in comparison-obviously shorter,but by much?just would appreciate your general thoughts on this product when youve had time to make an assessment.thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread