MyFreedomSmokes juice review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zestok90

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Mentor, OH
Hello everyone!
I'm here to do a review on MyFreedomSmokes.
First of all I would like say, I'm not coming here as a fanboy, or as a "sponser".
I'm here to give a fair and honest review.

Let us begin, shall we.
I discovered myfreedomsmokes about 2 weeks ago and decided to give them a shot. Many of the companies I have bought liquid from just haven't seemed to have much flavor, everything seemed to taste teh same whether it bt Tobacco or apple IMO.
Myfreedom has a lot to offer, not only do they sell regualar flavored e-liquid, but they also sell Double 25mg flavoring, and 33% more flavoring on 36mg.
They also offer anywhere from 0nic-48mg juice on almost all of their e-liquid.
Myfreedom also has a D.I.Y kit which i do plan to get soon.
Here is a list of the flavors I have tried:
~24mg double watermelon (excellent flavor, higly recommended, taste like candy! My Fav+)
~24mg double Orange (A little to subtle for me)
~24mg double blueberry (Another one of my faves, great flavor)
~24mg double Rum (Tastes like Rum, not a candy butter rum!)
~24mg double Vanilla (very nice, and smoothe good flavor)
~24mg doublle cappuccino (it was a little subtle, but has a nice after taste, definitely cappuccino-y)
~24mg Dunhill (Great flavor--CLOSEST to a real cig taste!!!!)
~24mg Tobbacco (unopened--more info later)
~24mg Grape(unopened--more info later)
~24mg Strawberry(Tastes like strawberry, one of hte best I've had--like candy!)
~24mg Cheesecake(unopened--more info later)
~24mg Jagerbomb(unopened--more info later)
~24mg RY4(Great flavor, wish it had some more "punch" to it)
~24mg Watermelon(Not as strong as the double, but still, amazing)
~0nic Mint(Really refreshing taste, I actually liked this one a lot)
~0nic Stawberry Champaigne(Thought it would be close to strawberry, buts it not, it has a slightly different taste, but its very nice)
~0nic Watermelon (Must I say it a third time?:p)

-Overall, I have been very impressed with myfreedomsmokes. There were a few duds, but they just weren't the flavor for me, and what works for me, might not work for others.
-The Vapor production is very good, some of my other juices don't seem to put out as much.
-The Throat hit is also really nice. For some flavors it seems I need to inhale a little longer, but it always meets my standards without melting the cart.
-The flavor is what I like the best. Myfreedom seems to have a great variety of flavors to choose, and offer sampler packs to find the one that is right for you.
All the juices have great flavor, vapor, and TH and so far I honestly have not been let down eventhough there were some that I didn't like as much.

The customer service also from myfreedomsmokes is fantastic!
Chris and Dawn have been doing a great job.
They seem to have a "no customer goes unhappy ever" policy. If theres something you don't like let them know, and they will find a way to make it up to you.

For anyone who has not tried myfreedom smokes, I would definitely give them a shot. There juice is honestly one of my favorites, and they are awesome people who sell at a great price.
Myfreedomsmokes is the e-liquid candy shop!

I will have more update later and will have video reviews as well.
For those who wondered I always clean my atomizers and put new filler in all my cartridges before I taste or try any of these. Also, 1-2 drops always go on the atomizer and carts get filled.
I'm using Pyramid Tea Bag filters for anyone who wondered, so no burnth taste, and great wicking.

PuffinStuff

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Washington State
Zestok90, thanks for the great rreviews. I, too, am a big Freedom fan (not affilated in any way). I love the double flavor stuff too but will try more flavors now after reading the reviews. I just got the Dunhill today too, and I am hooked already. You are totally correct, it is the best tobacco flavor I have tried. BTW what is Jager Bomb??

And.....IMO you could not ask for better customer service.

Zestok90

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Mentor, OH
Zestok90, thanks for the great rreviews. I, too, am a big Freedom fan (not affilated in any way). I love the double flavor stuff too but will try more flavors now after reading the reviews. I just got the Dunhill today too, and I am hooked already. You are totally correct, it is the best tobacco flavor I have tried. BTW what is Jager Bomb??

And.....IMO you could not ask for better customer service.

Thanks PuffinStuff!
Woot Dunhill has got to be one of my favs now. Its up there, greeeeat flavor.

A real Jager Bomb is Jagermeister and redbull generally in a 2oz shot and dang, a couple shots and it'll knock you on your .....
Myfreedomsmokes JargerBomb, is pretty darn close to the real deal.

Customer service gets a 15 out of 10 in my book. They always go above and beyond standard customer service.
Double flavors are most definitely the way to go! I love love love em. Even the regular flavors are great.

Zestok90

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Mentor, OH
I have now tried the 24mg Tobacco flavor. It has a very nice aroma and taste to it. It doesn't taste exactly like tobbacco if you want that, go with Dunhill.
It has a nice sweet, almost carmalized sugary taste to it. Kinda like all the tobbacco flavors, but this ones flavor is much more intense than others I have tried. Its pretty good :)

Zestok90

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Mentor, OH
i just got one of their last DIY kits delivered yesterday, and opted for the platinum one that gives 10 flavors. i've only just gotten to the coca cola one yet, cut with 50% wilton's and it is pretty good. about the best liquid yet that i've had.

hat's tipped to chris and dawn!

Indeed, they do damn good job!
I can't wait to get a DIY kit.

PuffinStuff

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Washington State
Thanks PuffinStuff!

A real Jager Bomb is Jagermeister and redbull generally in a 2oz shot and dang, a couple shots and it'll knock you on your .....

Whooo Hoooo I didnt know that is what it was!! I had Jagermeister on New Years a couple of years ago, tastes goood, you are right, a few can get ya!

I just tired my sample bottle of tobacco. It has a really good flavor, kinda reminds me of 555. I like the Dunhill much better, gotta have a big bottle of Dunhill for sure.

Last edited:

Zestok90

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Mentor, OH
Thanks PuffinStuff!

Whooo Hoooo I didnt know that is what it was!! I had Jagermeister on New Years a couple of years ago, tastes goood, you are right, a few can get ya!

I just tired my sample bottle of tobacco. It has a really good flavor, kinda reminds me of 555. I like the Dunhill much better, gotta have a big bottle of Dunhill for sure.

Lol Flaming Nazis are even better! Jagermesiter and Rumplemints, mmmm.....
Yeah the Tobacco was pretty good, I gotta get me some more Dunhill, my friends keep stealing all mine.:p

StuffedPepper

Jul 14, 2009
I ordered some blank cartridges for my husband's m401 - got like 20 blank carts for less than 6 dollars total (no shipping fee)... To my surprise Chris included a 10ml plastic squeeze of 24mg Watermelon as a free gift!

I don't vape nic liquids myself but I filled up a cart for my husband and he loves it + I can see strong vapor coming from his m401. He says average throat hit.

I'm quite impressed with the surprise and it will indeed cause me to order from them again when I need m401 carts (which fit better than the ones that came with my husbands original order of his PV) and I will try some of the other flavors too. Great customer service really makes a huge diff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread