Myle pod system leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borna Fana

Jul 3, 2018
Hey everyone,
I'm new to vaping and I just bought a Myle vape Pod and I have a small problem. It started leaking after 3 days of smoking (same pod, I'm not really a heavy smoker) and it sometimes leaves a weird nicotine taste on my tongue like how cigarettes do (idk if you know what I'm talking about, it's like tiny patches of bitter taste on my tongue). Anyways, I took the pod off, and I can see that the e-juice is only half way down, so I figured I don't need to change it right now (the flavor is less intense, and the smoke is less when I exhale as well). Is there something wrong with the pen or is it normal? The leak is not a huge problem, it has only happened a few times, but I'm just concerned cuz it's not a pleasant feeling, you know what I mean? Could it be that I'm tilting the pen too high that causes it to leak or something? I'm clueless :D Give me any and all advice!

If someone could help me out, it would be much appreciated! :)

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Here's a few YouTube video reviews on the subject. I watch reviews on most of my new gear not so much for the reviewer's opinion but to learn how to operate it, it's better than a million "user manuals" for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxQRVQitgnQ

Hopefully one will be of use. I don't do pods, so I'm no help to you. If it's leaking or spitting into your mouth it sounds flooded, but I have no clue how you would remedy that and it could be something else too.

Good luck,

Anna

Reactions: mackman

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Hey everyone,
I'm new to vaping and I just bought a Myle Vape Pod and I have a small problem. It started leaking after 3 days of smoking (same pod, I'm not really a heavy smoker) and it sometimes leaves a weird nicotine taste on my tongue like how cigarettes do (idk if you know what I'm talking about, it's like tiny patches of bitter taste on my tongue). Anyways, I took the pod off, and I can see that the e-juice is only half way down, so I figured I don't need to change it right now (the flavor is less intense, and the smoke is less when I exhale as well). Is there something wrong with the pen or is it normal? The leak is not a huge problem, it has only happened a few times, but I'm just concerned cuz it's not a pleasant feeling, you know what I mean? Could it be that I'm tilting the pen too high that causes it to leak or something? I'm clueless :D Give me any and all advice!

If someone could help me out, it would be much appreciated! :)

Hi :)

Ive moved over to the MYLE after using prerty much every pod system there is lol The only time I have experienced a slight leak is if I was squeezing the pod without realizing I was doing so (holding with teeth lol) or after Ive refilled the pod.

The best advice was/is to lighly blow out any extra liquid into a tissue and be sure the bottom of the pod and the contacts inside the battery are dry. Use a Qtip.

All pod systems leak now and again on to your lips. MyBlu is the worst offender. I think the MYLE is the best pod system going honestly.

Good luck :)

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread