n00b to vap - hello world

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSlor

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
BC, Canada
Hey guys - so filling my 5post void here, figured might as well drop a hello.

I'm a complete n00b at vap and I'm an x smoker (5years since I quite). I quite smoking when I found out the gf was expecting...

I still crave the smoke and crave the habit so I've invested in a starter kit... I'm in Canada so I've had mixed responses on bringing it into the country (a kit that is).

Local sellers want $100+ for stuff I see going for 20-40 in the US so I took a gamble and purchased a kit from China (like an hour ago lolz) from a company I've done business with in the past and I've been happy with their services.

Everything seemed fine from what I found on google though after re-wording my google search criteria several times I found this site and people having bad luck with customs. Yay me! (of course after I placed my order)

+ I slow shipped the darn thing - 14-28 business days lol...

We'll see what happens. I did get it with 0mg Nicotine so maybe that makes a difference... I don't know... I'm not after the nicotine, just the habit that I dearly miss.

On another note - this is what I ordered:

"Best Selling Electronic Cigarette TIGCIG TC-910 Starter Kit"

I paid 30bucks including shipping (slowship...) so I figure what the hell... if it gets confiscated I won't gamble for a month :p

Specifications

Length: 118.8mm
Diameter: 9.2mm
Weight: 16.2g
Mouthfuls for each cartridge keep: 100 - 150 mouthfuls
Nicotine content of each cartridge equals to 7pcs traditional cigarette
Content of battery: 280mAh
Normal working voltage: 3.5 - 4.2V
Life of battery: 300 times charger
Charge time: 1 hour
Certificates Available: CE, RoHS

Package Contents

2 x Atomiser
2 x Battery
5 x Cartridge
1 x Charger
1 x Power Line
1 x User Manual (English)

I was motivated by the reviews it go... anyone have any experience with this model or any vaps coming from china?

Battery looks WAY weaker than batteries discussed on forum (from what I saw).

Anyways...

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
A 280mah battery is good for a slim ecig. With any luck it will actually be a 510 (female threads on battery) or a 901 or 801 would be OK too. I know the mega xl 510 battery is 280mah though I would have recommended manual batteries since autos can be much easier to damage or kill with juice leaks. All 510 280mah manual batteries I have seen are totally sealed metal on the threaded end and extremely safe from being damaged by juice.

XSlor

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
BC, Canada
HA! Yeah no kidding :D

Gosh I'm twitching reading these forums - make me want to go out and AT LEAST get a primetime... argggggg

Well good to know that the kit I picked up looks descent. I originally wanted to get the pipe - but $100 is more a risk to loose than $30 :D

Here come the longest 28days of my life... at least my karma meter is in the positive :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread