The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Nashville vapers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Vapinteers' started by eyebedam, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. eyebedam

eyebedam Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2011
    Mt. Juliet TN
    Hey everyone, Im just outside of Nashville inMt. Juliet. Would like to meet up with like minded folks at some point for a vape-out lol. Anyone know of any place around that sells juice or the like for the times in a pinch if your waiting on shipment? Im rockin a Volt at the moment & really like it.

2. Jerry B

Jerry B Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2011
    Nashville TN
    Hey hey Nashville peeps. I live in the Antioch area and its good to meet fellow vapors. I am really new to this myself, been about a week but so far i love it. I am crankin on a eGo T at the moment but looking to upgrade to a big mod (perhaps a silver bullet or syber).

Would love to know of any local spots to pick up supplies. I have been down to Puresmoker.com They are mainly mail order but you can walk in and pick up stuff if needed. they are out in goodletsville. Anyone know of others?

3. lulu515

lulu515 Full Member

Dec 1, 2011
    TN
    Nashville, here too! Joye eGo, since December 3rd. I'm wondering about any local smoke shops that might carry juice, & kits!!:vapor:

4. lulu515

lulu515 Full Member

Dec 1, 2011
    TN
    thanks !! I was wondering where there might be a place to pick up juice, & maybe some things like blank cartridges.. never heard of this place, but I'll check it out :)

5. bewsii

bewsii Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2012
    Kirkland, WA
    I'm in the Hermitage area. I vape on a Reo Grande, LavaTube and Riva SE. I've also started making my own DIY juices, but nothing great as of yet.

I'm considering trading my Reo for a Provari V2 soon, so I can comment on that later.

6. jkmtwo

jkmtwo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2012
    Lebanon TN
    Lebanon boy here, for all of you asking, I know puresmoker, and Nashville ecig both have juice, I don't know about PS, but Nashville ecig will meet you out and get you juice if you need it, its a little high though.

7. Andy D

Andy D Full Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Pure smoker is near by Nashville, in Goodlettsville Real nice people, but a little pricey.

8. aurea

aurea Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 1, 2012
    Nashville, TN
    Another, Mt. Juliet peep here!

Does anyone know of any local brick and mortar shops near us? I've got to check out Pure Smoker the next time in Goodlettsville!

9. eyebedam

Sep 14, 2011
    Mt. Juliet TN
    No local brick & mortar that I know of but Nashville Vapor will meet you. Check out his website his name is Dave & a pretty
    Cool dude. I've gotten carts & some hardware from him about 4 times now.

10. Trill

Trill Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2012
    Nashville
    We need to start a co-op. :)

11. eyebedam

Sep 14, 2011
    Mt. Juliet TN
    That could be cool if you know of any other vapors that would want to join in on it. Id like to keep it for locals to avoid shipping if possible. Once we decided what we were gonna get & it all arrived we could set-up a meeting spot, grab some lunch & drinks & divy out the goods.

12. Trill

Trill Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2012
    Nashville
    Yeah, that would be cool. I'm not a Nashville native, so I don't know many people around here, much less vapers. It would be fun and cool to have a group that we could use to avoid/lessen shipping for all of us. Not sure how to put something like that together, though. :)

13. Scott Harrison

Scott Harrison Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2012
    Waynesboro, TN.
    I live in Waynesbro, TN. but I work in Franklin off the Cool Springs exit.

GO TENNESSEE WOOT :toast:

14. DocRokRx

DocRokRx Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2010
    Tennessee
    I'm a bit out of town, but we go into Nashville a lot. I would be interested in the coop idea, but not until i really get settled into a routine and can start planning bulk buys

15. rik701

rik701 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Murfreesboro here. Just got started into vaping about 6 weeks ago and have been to both NashvilleVapors and Puresmokers andlike them both but it would be nice to have a regular b&m store close by if you go to the nashvilevapors site he has set up a meet for Monday, September 24th, at 7:00, at The Gold Rush (2205 Elliston Place, Nashville). I am hoping to be able to make it. Would like to meet more vaper in the area.

[​IMG]

16. welebg

welebg Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2012
    Nashville
    Berry Hill / Belmont Area Here, Hoping to get to Nashvillevapors meet on the 24th, but I have a feeling that as always I will be working that night. I would also be interested in some sort of bulk buy Co-Op as there are some flavors that I have to order from other vendors. Also curious to see if there are any other Vapers around my area. I work in Green Hills and have gotten a few coworkers interested, including one who is now looking into potentially making his own e-liquid.

17. DocRokRx

DocRokRx Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2010
    Tennessee
    I will be off that night, I'll try to make it if my wife lets me! (never done a meetup with interwebz peeps before )

18. rik701

rik701 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

There is a brick and mortar store down in Manchester Mid Tn Vapers Richard there is a great guy and if you get some of his cards you can put your name on the back when you give them out and if that person uses you as a referral you can earn free juice. He makes almost all of juice right in the shop when ordered and will customize it for you the way you want it. He also has some TW stuff. Give him look its only bout a 30 minute drive south of Murfreesboro if you go down I24 or a fun drive for you car peeps out there on some twisty tn. back-roads.

19. welebg

welebg Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2012
    Nashville
    It appears I will be off work, so I will likely be at the meetup monday night. I dont know about all of you guys but I'm excited!

20. synthros

synthros Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2009
    Spring Hill,Tn
    Spring hill , here. This thread got pretty quiet it looks like. Are the mid-Tn vapers hanging around in another place on the forums? :) still good to know there are some other vapers our and about, I never see anyone vaping it seems...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.