Nat Sherman Natural Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

sporkboy

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Houston, TX
I got my order from LitecigUSA and been putting 2 drops of 555 and one drop of Mint, in my 501 carts, getting pretty close but the flavor does seem to change a bit back and forth, is it better to get an empty bottle and blend two flavors first rather than just putting in the cart like this. Next question anyone find a decent replacement for American Spirit?

Analogue Free for 11 days now!!!:D

Thanks,
Tom

I'm (or was I should say) a big fan of american spirits. They were the only thing I would smoke unless I didn't have a choice. I was smoking the organics up until I started using a PV.

As far as flavors that are close I don't think I can be much help. Ever since I started I have actually swayed more towards non-tobacco flavors, but I know that MyFreedomSmokes has a variety of flavors. You can go to their section of the forums and ask if they have anything that might be close.

progunxzx

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Columbus, OH
Hey Fellow Houstonian! I have not been too happy with the fruity flavors but am going to try some Atomic Cinnicide. Can anyone clearly explain what the VG PG mix is about. I have not found it clearly spelled out. I am sure it is here I am just missing it but What does VG offer, what does PG offer?

Peace!
-tom

Here's my general take on the pg/vg from what I have gathered. Some people will probaly be able to chime in and give you even more info.

PG offers throat hit, better flavor.

VG offers greater vapor production.

I like them both. Finding what ratio you enjoy if you want to get juices that are mixed is up to you, since our tastes are going to be different. Tasty vapor also has a guide before you order of what they can normally fit into their juices of VG depending on how much nic you want.

I got 35% vg in my atomic cinnacide 24mg and it's great.

Hey Fellow Houstonian! I have not been too happy with the fruity flavors but am going to try some Atomic Cinnicide. Can anyone clearly explain what the VG PG mix is about. I have not found it clearly spelled out. I am sure it is here I am just missing it but What does VG offer, what does PG offer?

Peace!
-tom

haha, I was wondering if I would see anyone from Houston here.

I want to try some of the tobacco flavors, but I'm going to wait a bit before I spend more on PV stuff. I've spent a good $150 so far and I want to wait until at least next month before I dig in to more.

I actually have some 555 tobacco mix I'm not crazy about if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread