• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

National Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
We're in the National forums now. Nice idea to distinguish between social groups and national.

The Canadian forums are also significantly larger than one would expect based on our population and the current political climate. I like to imagine it's because of the innate Canadian ability to quickly adapt and accept new technologies, but some might say I'm a bit biased :)

Anyway, just wanted to say how nice it is that we have such a great Canadian group here.

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
As I don't believe I have enough posts yet to start a new thread, this looked like the best place to ask this question. Our friends in the US have their petition going strong but what about us Canadians? Have I missed something or do we not have our own petition going to send to Health Canada? Does anyone have something posted somewhere about names, addresses where we could send our own letters, petition, etc to get this thing moving in Canada? I've been reading more and more about people getting their orders halted at Customs (although it does still seem hit and miss but more 'hits' than misses now).

Preston Girl

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Cambridge, Ontario, CANADA
I too have noticed that they are taking action to get things rolling in the U.S.

From what I've been reading on the ECA DISCLOSED thread, they are organizing a "vape-in" in all the major cities to show how many people this device has actually helped and maybe get some positive press at the same time.

I'm not sure if that's the right way to go to get our point across but shouldn't we be doing something to promote all the positive aspects of PV's?

If we just sit around like a bump on a log they may eventually get approval for sale in Canada but it will be on their terms (taxed to the hilt and regulated seven ways to Sunday). I feel myself morphing into Peter Finch screaming "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

I have no clue as to how many Canadian vapers, supporters and suppliers there are but can we collectively put our heads together and do something other than be a puppet and wait for Ottawa to tell us what to do and how to do it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread