Nautilus 2 coils (0.7 ohm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwhitti

Sep 13, 2018
I brought these coils earlier in the year with the larger wick holes but i cannot find any supplier in the UK with these coils anymore. The all have 0.7 coils with small wick holes the same same size on the 1.8 .

Do they not do the 0.7 ohm coils with the larger wick holes anymore
coil.jpg
coils x 2.jpg

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Have you actually tried the smaller wick holes and found them deficient, or are you just wondering about the change? Because, they may be perfectly fine and vape very similarly (and I suppose it's possible there was some other change).

Sorry, I don't have the answer to your question the 0.7 was my least favorite of the coils, but I do think Aspire has made other changes to the coil over the years, it might wind up being good is all I'm saying.

Anna

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
I brought these coils earlier in the year with the larger wick holes but i cannot find any supplier in the UK with these coils anymore. The all have 0.7 coils with small wick holes the same same size on the 1.8 .

Do they not do the 0.7 ohm coils with the larger wick holes anymore View attachment 766421 View attachment 766423
We checked your photo,we never changes the e-juice holes on the 0.7ohm coil,what's more, the e-juice holes on the 0.7ohm coil is the same size on the 1.8ohm

Reactions: stols001

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville

Do they not do the 0.7 ohm coils with the larger wick holes anymore View attachment 766421 View attachment 766423
That 1.8 ohm coil looks to be an early one before they switched over to cotton wicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread