Nautilus Mini and Bottom Vertical Coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

acka

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
Obv it's not a cart, so mods can remove, but have you seen any reviews of these yet? I don't watch Grimmgreen a lot so not sure how excitable he is but he's really raving about these and their BVC coils. Kind of suggests it's a return to a cartomiser feel, and all the better for it as he seems to be in the (correct ;)) carts pwn clearos camp.

Vertical single coil - check
Filler - check
NO WICK - check (This is a big thing for me. Wicks seem to be a terrible idea imo. Backwards 'technology' with a real possibility of disastrous side effects. Dry/burnt hits aren't just annoying, they're toxic as hell. Pile that filler up and let her soak.)

He keeps banging on that they're just like carts in their flavour and feel, but can handle watts and juice better. Here's hoping, I really do regret all the juices I never even think of trying/looking at/being aware of when I'm solely using carts. I wouldn't leave carts behind, but might mix it up a bit.

Anyway I think this is vindication for all those who stayed on the true path of cartomizers and refused to follow the clearomizer hoardes into the the dark side :).

I'll def have to try one, only because I consider them part of the carto family. Unless they're crap. Then they're clearos.

acka

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
Yeah, I'm a bit of a carto fanboy, no offence to clearo users. TBH I haven't kept up with clearos for a long time and I tried someone's Nautilus recently and it was really good so they've obv come on a lot. I do have some of these

NatureVape - The perfect natural vaping experience

and the reviews can be believed. Great for when I want a bigger hit/clouds and to use heavier juices.

Vaping seems to have made a bit of a leap since I last tried new things. Lots of good things out/on their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread