Status
Not open for further replies.

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
I am getting frustrated scrolling from forum to forum - I often forget where a particular forum is (keep losing PIF). Is there a way here to create my own list of commonly visited forums so I can jump directly to them??

Thanks and sorry if the answer is obvious - it wasn't to me :::scratching head:::

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I don't know about a custom list, but I subscribe to threads I don't want to lose.
on a thread (or forum, such as PIF), right above the messages is "thread tools", click and then click on subscribe to thread. you will be taken to a page so you can tell it to email you or use your control panel. so if I'm looking for a thread I've subscribed to I go to my "settings" (top of any page), there you will find your subscriptions.
there may be an easier way, I seem to always take the hard road :)
hope that helps

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Cags does it the way I do it, and I see my threads & sub-forums daily. Although with the sub-forums, you would click Forum Tools at the top and subscribe to the Forum itself. It will always be there when you click the Settings button (which is your Control Panel), and be bold if there are new messages within.

Hope this helps! :)

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
or if you want you can also "roll up" categories you are not interested in, that makes for way less scrolling. Just click the up arrow in the right edge of the category header. Click the down arrow to roll it back down.
BulgEvx.png

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
Actually - I just figured out the "sweet spot" with all of your help. I subscribed to the forums I wanted and then I click "settings" - this gives me the "custom list" I was looking for. The control panel opens all the threads individually, not what I wanted, but "settings" -yeah baby!

THANKS EVERYONE - this just made my day so much easier!

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
or if you want you can also "roll up" categories you are not interested in, that makes for way less scrolling. Just click the up arrow in the right edge of the category header. Click the down arrow to roll it back down.
BulgEvx.png

I've been on this forum 2 years and I'm still learning how to use it <g>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread