• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nebraska Vaping, Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone was planning on making it out to the new e-cig store they just opened in Bellevue this week? It's Plumes and it's just south of Highway 370 on 36th St. I'm probably going later today. Have to go get brakes on my car first.

Been to the original one a couple times, kinda far for me to drive though.....

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
That's my goal for the day, too.. Only here and not your place! Sorry..

You know what?
I love you too much to even be ...... about that.
I'm good.....I'm old, but I'm good.

Man if you and I lived in Malcomb (sp) we would just buy a couple of goats and never have to mow again.
Then a barbq after mowing season was done......lol....(I loves me some goat btw...)

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
You know what?

Man if you and I lived in Malcomb (sp) we would just buy a couple of goats and never have to mow again.
Then a barbq after mowing season was done......lol....(I loves me some goat btw...)

I like that idea! I've got some fresh goat milk if you ever come over.....you know like fresh from the source.....

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
You know what?

Count me in for a goat roast!

Sue U

Aug 14, 2013
Bellevue, Ne
Stopped by the new Plumes today. Much disappointment for us. They didn't have any of the cartos we wanted and found out we can't use their juices. The VG content is too high. Really wanted to get some of their beatlejuice and hawaiian delight. Especially as the butterscotch my husband made for me is really harsh and tastes more like burnt chocolate! lol Otherwise the store is large and very nice. If we could work out some kind of deal with them to get higher PG juices it would be a win.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Stopped by the new Plumes today. Much disappointment for us. They didn't have any of the cartos we wanted and found out we can't use their juices. The VG content is too high. Really wanted to get some of their beatlejuice and hawaiian delight. Especially as the butterscotch my husband made for me is really harsh and tastes more like burnt chocolate! lol Otherwise the store is large and very nice. If we could work out some kind of deal with them to get higher PG juices it would be a win.

Too high of VG isn't always a good thing.. Unless you have a PG sensitivity! Hopefully you will be able to work something out and get some juices you will enjoy!

Sue U

Aug 14, 2013
Bellevue, Ne
My husband took two hits of their juice and had a sore throat the rest of the night. We do a 80% PG 20% VG mix. That's the most VG my husband can do. Their's is 60% VG. One of the ladies that works there is the opposite so she can use their juice. It just sucks cause they have some nice juices. We might have issues getting them to do a different mix because they get their base in pre-made and just add the flavoring and nicotine themselves.

Now if only we could figure out why I can only taste a new flavor for a couple days I'd be doing better. It seems like everytime I get a new flavor I can taste it for the first few days and then it slowly starts to fade on me. We are trying an experiment with non-fruit flavors to see if tht helps. Almost all the flavors I have done has been fruit/berry flavors and it is really sucking that I spend most of a bottle tasting nothing. That's why I was trying butterscotch. Unfortunately the butterscotch flavoring we got tastes like crap.

pnchopwr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Omaha, NE
He posted on their facebook page that we were unable to buy their juice because of the VG content and he posted back asking what concentration we would need so maybe they can carry it for us. WIN!

Check out Nicoticket.com. Local juice mixologist, makes some damn fine vapes. Can do pretty much any ration you need. He's only been around a few months, but he's got great reviews across the country and in Australia so far. Makes several very good fruit and bakery style juices.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

I think you have it mixed up Sue - I would bet soup to nuts you mean too high PG - most Plumes liquid is made by GNS Vapor in Lincoln and is about 50% PG by volume according to them. Another large portion of it is rebottled "Top Vapor" from MadVapes and that's higher in PG - at least I think it's higher than that - it tastes like it.

:)

Husker eCigs on maple carries some higher VG liquid, just a heads up.

Last edited:

Sue U

Aug 14, 2013
Bellevue, Ne
No, i meant too high of VG. My husband is allergic to soy and that is what they make VG out of. Usually he makes all our juices and uses only 20% VG. We just wanted try out a couple of their flavors. I know most people have trouble with the PG, but of course my husband just has to be difficult! Lol Trust me, i've spent the last 17 years helping him stay away from the 80+ allergies he has! Two hits on their juice gave him a sore throat for the rest of the night.
I was wondering if there is ever any vape meets around here. Anyone know of ones in the omaha area?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
No, i meant too high of VG. My husband is allergic to soy and that is what they make VG out of. Usually he makes all our juices and uses only 20% VG. We just wanted try out a couple of their flavors. I know most people have trouble with the PG, but of course my husband just has to be difficult! Lol Trust me, i've spent the last 17 years helping him stay away from the 80+ allergies he has! Two hits on their juice gave him a sore throat for the rest of the night.
I was wondering if there is ever any vape meets around here. Anyone know of ones in the omaha area?

Hawk, Jake, Pitt, gotalot, pnchopwr, and a few of us get together when we are able... seems to be a couple times a month. No "big" vapemeets that I am aware of. Our little grp is growing one member at a time. They are cool cats. Quiet today, but good. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread