• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Share your experiences, Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Counting down to the reprieve! I'll take the heat we've had lately over the winter cold any day of the week, but there's a point where enough is enough. In fact I think that point is when OPPD sends me a bill for $280. The bass turds.

I dont feel so bad now. Ours was $260ish..:thumbdown:

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Kegger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Omaha
I stopped watching about 3/4 in.. All I have to say is, wow..

Ya, she should have just came out and said.....if i dont collect a co-pay from you to recommend this product, I am going to lie about it, and collect even more co-pays from you when you get cancer, emphysema, etc

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Ya, she should have just came out and said.....if i dont collect a co-pay from you to recommend this product, I am going to lie about it, and collect even more co-pays from you when you get cancer, emphysema, etc

No doubt a rep from big pharmaceutical.. Im also guessing there was no time for rebuttals..

Kegger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Omaha
Thinking the more and more I use the Nova, the less and less I may use cartos in the future. Tonight I shall clean the existing head and how it looks after about 6ml of juice, and see if there is any flavor creep. Planning on using just one head and seeing how long it lasts before it actually needs replaced.

Just messing with it, it seems as if with 1.8 head, the most watts the Nova can handle and be effective is about 8

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Counting down to the reprieve! I'll take the heat we've had lately over the winter cold any day of the week, but there's a point where enough is enough. In fact I think that point is when OPPD sends me a bill for $280. The bass turds.

$265 here....wife is cool about that...
When the water bill hits she will decide "f" the grass...

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
So, does this fromunda method add to TH, or is it more of a PH balance sorta thing?

Frumunda is actually taken from the wine tasting/testing arena.
In "old Italy" the best wine makers of the time would actually ferment the best grapes under their nad bags. Sometimes it would take an entire village to produce 1 bottle of wine....this is why you pay too much for wine today.

Todays wine makers use artificial nad bags and as a result produce mass quantites, but have lost/givin up the "frumunda" aspect that sets really fine wine apart from mediocre wine.

I was trying to revive this age old tradition, in e-juice form, with kegs French pipe.

One day people will.say I was a visionary......lol....

Sup guys.....what have I missed?

Last edited:

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
You haven't missed much of anything, glad I got to enrage people as much as I was over the video.

Sad thing is..."our"side never seems to get equal time...sad really.
I would say that I was about as "hardcore" of a smoker as anyone...handrolled my own for the last 15-20 years to the tune of 40-50 a day.
Tried all the quit methods....repeatedly...
Got an ego.....3 days went from 50 cigs to 0.....0....0...0.....3 days.
But, not fda approved so it can't be an acceptable alternative.

Caveat.....I firmly and whole heartedly back vaping. But I think that even all of us vapers agree that not putting anything other than pure, clean oxygen into your lungs is the way to go. But between analogs and vaping I choose vaping. Who knows...we may all pay later..maybe not but with analogs there is no doubt.

Alright...off my soapbox...nobody cares what I think. Somebody "natty" me...stat...lol

Just for the record....I'm schooling these young punks on jeopardy tonight.

TarFreeMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Bellevue, NE
Ok, so I'm new to tanks, has anyone experienced the juice in the tank as it gets low becomes thicker, darker, and doesn't taste quite as good?

I've definitely noticed that with the Vivi Nova. It seems to me that as the coil gets gunked up, that gunk leeches out into the juice.

It happens with carto tanks too, just not nearly as fast. Probably because the filler filters that more than a wick can.

I've been using nothing but cartos for a couple weeks now just because I've been too lazy to clean up my Vivi Novas. That and switching to a MUCH better carto for my tastes has made using them not as unbearable as before.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I've definitely noticed that with the Vivi Nova. It seems to me that as the coil gets gunked up, that gunk leeches out into the juice.

It happens with carto tanks too, just not nearly as fast. Probably because the filler filters that more than a wick can.

I've been using nothing but cartos for a couple weeks now just because I've been too lazy to clean up my Vivi Novas. That and switching to a MUCH better carto for my tastes has made using them not as unbearable as before.

What carto do you speak of??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread