• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Share your experiences, Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Omaha
So, just discovered the VV box mod has low battery protection. Looking forward to get the batts on the meter to see where the shut off is at.

I got nearly 2 days (7 mls) vape out of the batteries,going no higher than 5v the majority of the time, and there was usage of DCC's during that time.

I'm happy with that,

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Hey Pitt...........aretheyhereyetaretheyhereyetaretheyhereyet?

Got my nichrome today....a no-name generic imr 18650....some 510 drip tips(i use to have a bag full of these...)..
A couple more 16340's.....
I'm ready to go Holmes.....

Don't buy nichrome...I have 30'.

Actually got an email from the owner of the co-op saying that they may not have even shipped yet. Going to check on that again, though. I only skimmed the message from my phone and was sidetracked as it was. No nichrome..check!

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Ok, so I'm new to tanks, has anyone experienced the juice in the tank as it gets low becomes thicker, darker, and doesn't taste quite as good?

Yezzir..it's discoloration of the nicotine from heat exposure, flavoring discoloration and all of the good stuff being vaporized, leaving the not so easily vaporized. It's good to shake em up a bit, every once in a while.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
As far as gotvapes....anyone ever order from them?
I never have but have seen so many negative reviews that I just don't know...

Quite a bit actually. Also a "member" of their Alpha program. I haven't had any problems with them yet, but they got bigger than they were ready for and are constantly behind on orders, etc.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I'm watching olympic boxing on one of the lesser cable channels.
I know mma is the "cool" thing, and i enjoy that as well, but for my money I love a good boxing match.

My wife hates Friday night fights....the sport show not the marital thingy....she loves a good fight.

There is nothing like a good boxing match. I follow that more than MMA..although, MMA is great stuff!

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
So, just discovered the VV box mod has low battery protection. Looking forward to get the batts on the meter to see where the shut off is at.

I got nearly 2 days (7 mls) vape out of the batteries,going no higher than 5v the majority of the time, and there was usage of DCC's during that time.

I'm happy with that,

That is not bad at all, sir.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Actually got an email from the owner of the co-op saying that they may not have even shipped yet. Going to check on that again, though. I only skimmed the message from my phone and was sidetracked as it was. No nichrome..check!

Bummer.....still going to do the "aretheyhereyetaretheyhereyetaretheyhereyet" everyday.
Don't buy nichrome...unless you feel a need for 30 gauge...

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Bummer.....still going to do the "aretheyhereyetaretheyhereyetaretheyhereyet" everyday.
Don't buy nichrome...unless you feel a need for 30 gauge...

I just talked to her and got some answers. Evidently, the supplier has been busy with all of the orders and has not shipped as of this morning. A petition was put in to get it out before the weekend, however. I will get a tracking number once it goes out. She has also offered to upgrade shipping for no charge, but I declined as it would be, at best, one day.. No sense in that, IMO.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread