Neck chain or ribbon for penstyle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
I like to handsfree of and on with the penstyle swinging cart uppermost on one of those neck ribbons they sell with a key clip on.

Does anyone make a real pendant chain or ribbon for penstyles? I have an ugly old rubber band on the penstyle to fasten it to the dog lead type clip.

Wish it looked more elegant!

Got any nice solutions modders??

:sneaky:

kinabaloo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
My first thought is to to se a casing, with the casing being attachable to a neck ribbon. Using the end cap area is possible but the fixing would not be great (push fit). Same thing with the cart - because it's a push fit, there's a chance it could drop off. Anything between atomiser and battery might affect the center contact, even if it was metal and thin. The other way is to have something that clasps the barrel or is tigthened around it - like your rubber band but better ;)

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Hi Peaches,How does it attach to the penstyle body? Is it like some of those wrist loops you used to see on small cameras? Small rubber loop you tighten by pushing down a metal clasp - gosh I wish I knew the words for these things!!! ?
Hi Caesarea, Yes it's a small rubber loop with a wire ring wound around it. You can also purchase kits to make your own at a craft store like Michaels. But for me the dollar store find was great. Take your Penstyle into the store & try it to see if it stretches enough. I believe I'm using the 401 style of e-cig, The EVO and Vapor4life Vapor Viper. Go to Google or Ebay and search for eye glass chain to see what it looks like :)
HTH, Barbara

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
What about this:

86_100_csupload_3225260.jpg

Widows Bead Work - E Necklace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread