Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
While on my quest for fruit types a month or so ago I tried many. The only two that left a lasting impression are both by Nirvana-
Bodhi Berry Peach and the Pomegranate one. I was really craving a great fruit taste and was only finding candy fruit tasting stuff with too much cream etc etc.One more good one was Shangi-La by Mountain Oak Vapors

Dustin859

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
DING DING DINGI just got 120 ml of Alien Blood today, I'm set for a while. All of their fruit flavors are very good, their honeydew is amazing.
And right now they have a nice sale going on. Buy two 30mL bottles, get one free. No limit as far as I am aware. And purchasing high nicotine 30mL bottles and mixing them with the zero nicotine doublers, (90mL or120mL bottles), is extremely cost effective.I generally get the 48mg 30mL bottle and mix it with a 120mL doubler bringing it down to just under 10mg in strenght.My favorite flavors from here are: Pineapple/orange/banana, Peach Melba, Island Punch, and Chocolate Amaretti Cake.~Tiger

Last edited:

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
And right now they have a nice sale going on. Buy two 30mL bottles, get one free. No limit as far as I am aware. And purchasing high nicotine 30mL bottles and mixing them with the zero nicotine doublers, (90mL or120mL bottles), is extremely cost effective.I generally get the 48mg 30mL bottle and mix it with a 120mL doubler bringing it down to just under 10mg in strenght.My favorite flavors from here are: Pineapple/orange/banana, Peach Melba, Island Punch, and Chocolate Amaretti Cake.~Tiger

Okay, get out of my head! LOL!

I bought two 48mg bottles of Alien Blood, with a 2 oz. doubler at 50/50 (to mix down to 24), and got a bottle of Pineapple/Orange/Banana as the free bottle! :)

They're open Sundays now, too, finally! (I live 15 minutes away)

Rummies

Jan 19, 2014
Los Angeles
I just ordered it!! Thanks for the opinion :)

You're not going to regret it. It's one of my FAVORITE vapes, besides Hobbe's Blood and Ahlusions. Ahlusion's is great for their fruit flavors as well - which I can tell just from going slowly through my first order from them. Watermelon Jubelance is AMAZING - and I'm slowly making my way through Mango Lassi, Lemon Cream, Lime Cream, Boba Tea, and Smooth Criminal. Just by smelling the ones I haven't touched, they do fruit flavors right - and they smell more natural than any other vendor I've tried.

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
My personal favorite is pms...pineapple mango strawberry. I found it at vaporhut.com. they are a local place where i moved from too. Im limited on shops here on the island so it's great to be able to order online from a shop that i know and trust!

Sent from my N861 using Tapatalk

Can we all agree pineapple with anything is good? :)

Speaking of, I have a nice fresh ripe real one calling me in the kitchen...

duby1622

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
United States
I enjoy a few fruit flavors, but i usually go more towards tobacco and non sweet bakery flavors. Fruits to me mix it up a bit, and very rarely satisfy an occasional sweet tooth.

To me, fruit blends are usually not my thing, they end up just tasting muddled. Since this is what you asked for, I may not be the best person to suggest juices, but if it doesn't help you, maybe it will help someone else.

I have tried over 20 vendors, and hundreds of juices, and these are my favorite fruit juices.

Crackberry-HHV
Banana Milkshake- zeus juice
Black pompom- Vapor chef
S3nility- j u i c y vapor
April Moon- AIV
Zombee- BeeLiquid
Betelgeuse- Nicoticket
PG Hype- AVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread