ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Hey guys, I'm in the market for a cool RDTA preferably a clone
1. It has to support more than one coil because I want to experience that
2. Variable airflow because I like mine a little tight

Sent from my HTC One X9 dual sim using Tapatalk

I have the Mason 27mm rda. I love the fact that it has all kinds of airflow. I own a crap load of rda's and once I got the Mason it is my go to RDA now. I have put all my other RDA's in my vape box and use this only cause it's so good. Big enough to put those big exotic coils in and build on 4mm and still have room. I build dual aliens on 4mm with 7 wraps each and I have no problem fitting those in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kikofarakiko

Feb 13, 2017
I have the Mason 27mm RDA. I love the fact that it has all kinds of airflow. I own a crap load of RDA's and once I got the Mason it is my go to RDA now. I have put all my other RDA's in my vape box and use this only cause it's so good. Big enough to put those big exotic coils in and build on 4mm and still have room. I build dual aliens on 4mm with 7 wraps each and I have no problem fitting those in it.

Yeah but that's strictly an RDA, my work pattern involves a lot of outdoor activity, so I need the tank part of it for when I'm not able to stop every ten minutes to drip

Sent from my HTC One X9 dual sim using Tapatalk

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
The Ivogo Rock RDTA is an absolute beast. The flavour is absolutely gorgeous, it has a good capacity, a dual coil deck, a really good sidefillport and has both bottom and side airflow.
Sounds really airy, but you can get a really tight dtl draw.
The fillport seems to be fairly small, but I've never had any issues filling it, even with a dropper.
And you can get it for around 18 bucks on fasttech.
Downside is the slightly fiddly builddeck, but if you get the hang of it, it's almost as easy as a velocitydeck.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
i got my self a coilart azeroth rdta pretty solid i got it at 50% off

That looks just like the IJoy combo (I have 2 of them). Also I'm looking for a 30mm RTA and this tank is a 24mm. I have enough 24mm tanks, RTA's and RDA's so I don't need another one. I appreciate it though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread