Need a mod for testing E-liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.
So grandfather and father who has been in the flavoring and fragrance industry for over 30 years have recently been hearing me out on what they called an obsession of mine(vaping)... my grandfather has been mix chemicals for perfumes, fragrances, and flavorings for years but it is only recently that I have convinced him how similar my "obsession" was to his industry. I need a mod I can buy for each of them to let them heat, smell and hopefully taste the liquids. So they will be doing a large amount of testing their concoctions and esters, is there any mod that would be ideal for them to create the most flavor and large cloud to see how well the juice is vaping for them, since neither of them smoke cigarettes it is a odd concept for them. If here are some easier than others for quick batch tests after steeping that would be helpful too. Even if one mod stands out for flavor more I would be willing to convince them the vaping is a must to get the flavor along with the fragrance of the liquids.

Thanks for your time,
A new member

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Its not so much the MOD because you can just put an atomizer on it for $5. I use Bridgeless and wickless...just a coil. I also test my juices when I receive them and then each week to see if they are ready.

They are just little drip tubes with a coil at the bottom. You can use the same MOD that you use elsewhere.

Here is one. put 4-5 drips in, put a drip tip on top and vape.

https://highdesertvapes.com/products/510-Atomizer-(Standard-Resistance).html

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread