New to Forum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say I am awfully impressed with the sheer volume of condensed information on this site regarding all things to do with vaping and flavoring for e-liquids. My family has been in the fragrance and flavoring industry for over 30 years and I have personally not been able to avoid the turn of my interests : ) in vaping to making a very good fit with the knowledge and tools I have surround my family and I in the fragrance and favoring business. My grandfather has been mixing his own perfumes and fragrances as well as developing the tools and people necessary to formulate some pretty impressive esters. I feel that my knowledge in this field should be used to what my life has become very focused on, the world of vaping. As I type on this laptop tons of questions flood my mind and I am filled with excitement about the information and brainstorming that I hope to be apart of and hopefully can help with my transition from the fragrance and flavoring industry into my own end of our business focusing on the flavorings of E JUICE!!!!... I cant wait to get involved in this community.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum TCP. Glad to have you here!:)

Did you at one time smoke? Do you currently vape? Just curious on my part.

For all things DIY head on over to the DIY ELiquid Forum. You will not be able to post there until you get in your first 5 posts. Make sure to read all the "stickies". Also check out the blogs by ECF members Hoosier & dannyv45.

For a juice mixing calculator consider using eJuiceMeUp

DIY Recipe Sites

* ECF E-Liquid Recipes
* EcigExpress Archive Cookbook
* E-Liquid Recipes UK
* kritikalmass - E-Liquid Recipes
* One Stop DIY Shop - Recipes

Wow haha what a warm welcome... Susan I just spent a couple moments browsing through Hoosier and dannyv45's blogs and found some bookmarkable material right off the bat. Thank you for the recommendation those appear to be closely kindred spirits to myself and could definitely help point me in the right direction. I will be picking through those DIY sites very shortly and I have heard of that calculator but am hoping to keep myself able to do calculations sin program and just a gram/ml adjustable calculator, however a program that can double check or save combinations without two separate systems is a pretty good little tool. THANKS AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread