Need a new mod. Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonK94Z

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Olathe, KS, USA
Both my wife and I have been using Eleaf ipower batteries. The battery inside no longer lasts very long. It’s a 5000 mah battery that was great at first for all day vaping.
Any recommendations for something else? Prefer something not too expensive.
The tanks we use are the Tobeco super tank. We vape at around 26 Watts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Btw, I prefer built in battery. Do t want to ha e to buy a charger, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can use mods with swappable batteries as long as they have a charging port. The only difference is if the battery dies you can just replace it. Either way I suggest getting a mod with usbC or buying a magnetic cable. MicroUSB2 just isn’t really up to the job of acting as a charge point.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
You might like the Vaporesso Revenger Mini. It "only" has a 2500mah internal battery, but the Omni chip in it is said to be battery stingy, and 2500mah is enough to get me through most days at somewhere between 30 and 40 Watts.

I'd also look at their Estoc Mega tank. It holds 4ml of juice and works great below 30 Watts.

• Useful
Reactions: Opinionated

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
You might like the Vaporesso Revenger Mini. It "only" has a 2500mah internal battery, but the Omni chip in it is said to be battery stingy, and 2500mah is enough to get me through most days at somewhere between 30 and 40 Watts.

I'd also look at their Estoc Mega tank. It holds 4ml of juice and works great below 30 Watts.

I’m going to 2nd the revenger mini. Fantastic setup imo and awesome flavor. Easy to use and pretty long battery life. I have it as my backup or about town mod. I have the revenger x as my all day but that’s got external rechargeable batteries.

• Useful
Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread