Nov 24, 2010
Galts Gulch

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
you're not helping puff;)

:D so you're sayin a heavy duty box with a premium chip inside for $20 isn't doing anybody ANY FAVORS :blush: :blush: :blush:

upload_2017-8-4_0-39-24.png

built like a Chinese tank

:w00t: :lol:
upload_2017-8-4_0-43-4.png

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I think many of us started out on Pen or "tube" style mods. I'm rather surprised that nobody has mentioned the Vmax series - still can be found for <= $30 a copy.

These days Dicodes is the "top of the line" for tube mods. TC in a tube? Whats not to like other than the price and form factor?

After amassing a bunch of mods that might work in a pinch but never made it into my daily rotation I've boiled down my mod selections to "use patterns" rather than size, cost or discount.

My "daily driver" (to and from work) is a internal battery "Target Mini". I can draw down 20-30% of the battery just driving to or from work, fits in a pocket rather nicely and I just plug it in when I get to work or get home.

Almost all my single coil builds have migrated to 26650 mods. I can get all day Saturday morning to night (all day) out of them.

I try to match my dual coil tanks with dual battery mods. (2x18650)

While I'll fire one up every now and then I've pretty much abandoned my tube mods for not being pocket friendly, sucky battery life and no USB charging.

(Disclaimer: I own 1 pico and 3 pico-mega's)

dsheik

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 18, 2014
    overland park, KS
    No being glib at all here, but what about that old 2.5? I still run them daily, and still love them.

They just keep tickin'...

Same here. Its so simple and consistent. For me its the mod that I just go about life doing whatever without thinking about vaping while vaping.

deryk

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 9, 2014
    Edison, New Jersey, United States
    I didn't use noalox for the first 3 months... I think the issue is with the board. I contacted the guy who is doing the provari repairs and he sent me a price list and it said in there no more P3 boards available.

I'm considering SERIES-B DNA 75W S-22 Bundle

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    I didn't use noalox for the first 3 months... I think the issue is with the board. I contacted the guy who is doing the provari repairs and he sent me a price list and it said in there no more P3 boards available.

I'm considering SERIES-B DNA 75W S-22 Bundle

wondering if you know the coils for that tank are "proprietary" - at least that's what I believe I've read... ;) :unsure:

jus sayin'
    :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I think what he means is that, unless you want the tiny tank (with proprietary coils), and wish to pay more than you need to, this would be the correct link to use for that device (USA only):

SERIES-B DNA 75W (Device Only) - (USA)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Well got my new Mod today...nice weight to it. I wish you could vape without a battery in it while plugged in but no complaints yet. Need to work up a leather sheath/holder for it.

Very nice, deryk! But then again, I'm massively a fan of the Jac/Jackie mod. I'm sure a leather holster would be quite nice for it.

I'm more of a wrap woman.

(VaporSkinz - for the win)

20170724_153711.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Very nice, deryk! But then again, I'm massively a fan of the Jac/Jackie mod. I'm sure a leather holster would be quite nice for it.

I'm more of a wrap woman.

(VaporSkinz - for the win)

View attachment 680147

{hubba-hubba...} ;-)

I think @gnees is using a flashlight thingie (I think I've got one too) for his.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread