Need a strong hitting flavor that works in a tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Hello all, been a while since I posted :blush: I fell off the wagon for a while but recently purchased some 510 tanks and they worked great to get me back on. I'm having trouble with them changing the flavor of the liquid, turning the liquid dark, and a decreased throat hit which is a must have for me to feel satisfied. And, yeah, I've cleaned them out (alcohol soak, water rinse) and blown them out. It fixes it for a bit, but I'm feeling like it's because the juices I have from v.bomb are higher VG and therefore thicker. I've seen that higher pg (80/20 pg/vg) work better in tanks.

So! Before I drop some cash on a few new bottles, I want to hear from the community. What flavors could you suggest for me that have a really good, strong throat hit and perform well in a tank, or 510 tank if we need to be specific though I doubt there's a huge difference. I'll also be purchasing a LR tank atty to see if that helps, never hurts to have an extra atty on hand either way.

I'm personally a menthol fan and I already have the virginia menthol blend in my cart cause I know I like it, but other than that I'm not a huge fan of the cinnabomb flavors since it feels like it gives my tongue a coating and it's a bit too concentrated for me. I also don't care for floral flavors. Other than that, I'm open to any suggestions!! Thanks in advance :2cool:

Edited to add: I always get 24mg nicotine, and that's as high as it goes with V.Bomb.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread