Need advice for mod unit to use rba with low oems

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjanderson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
San Antonio, TX, USA
After watching the pbusardo video of the ATA-T's and after a discussion on my limited nic in the general discussion, I was convinced that the ATA-T2 or the ATA-T+ would be perfect for me.

I saw the ATA-T that "Ninja" built for Pbusardo had a .8 oem and I do think that would be great for me as well. Even a 1.2 would be great. I know my Vamo can take a 1.2 but nothing lower. Am I needing only a mechanical mod or is there another mod that can also take lower than the 1.2 oem? I would like a unit that is protected, unlike the mechanical types.

The mod will need to be inexpensive also, I am not going to spend a huge amount of money on another unit. I will be paying in USD but will be having it shipped to me in Malaysia.

Anybody know a great place to buy that will ship to Malaysia that also has the ATA-T2 or the ATA-T+, mesh, kanger 20 awg (I believe that was the size that "ninja" used) available now along with the new unit that can take the lower oems than my vamo?

Last question: Mainly for tasting e-juice or to get a little "shot" of another flavor, should I get the IGO-L rebuildable drip atty or should I just get an inexpensive "disposable" atty?

Thanks for the assistance.

fyi: I am not new to vaping and while I do not have a multimeter currently - I do have experience rebuilding electronic devices and using this type of equipment. I have been vaping off and on since 2006 and am currently using a vivi nova on the Vamo. None of the juices are being damaged or causing damage to the plastic tube on the vivi nova and would be a little worried about breakage if I dropped the unit with a ATA-T2 (glass type tank tube). I am looking for the cheapest prices not cheapest built item (inexpensive not cheap). I am not going to buy a Provari or something that costs over $75 and would prefer to not spend over $50 for a new unit. I could just aim to have a new ATA-T2or T+ be at 1.2 oems if I have to and hope it will assist me to finish quitting my smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread