Need advice on buying first water vapor e cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbear10_99

Jun 26, 2011
florida
I have tried V2 and ecig and they were ok but I still couldn't go long without a real cig, just didn't give a strong enough hit. I am looking for a water vapor ecig with the glass tank that only holds the ejuice,, no filters or wick. Must be something of normal size that don't stand out too bad, with a long lasting battery.

I would also love to hear your opinions on the ejuice that is closest to Marlboro Lights and what strengths I should get in nicotine. I've looked at several but there's so many and it got confusion with all the different options to choose from :blink:

Thank you very much for any input you can give me Kim

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Do you mean something like this:
ego-twist-electronic-cigarette-atomizer-e.jpg

kbear10_99

Jun 26, 2011
florida

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Kangertech Esmart Kit
I like those for the size, but with that small of a battery you won't get much time out of it (320mAh)...but it is very small and is refillable with exchangeable coils

are you sure the coil is replaceable ?

and they come 808 or 510 threaded

be sure you get which you want... :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I like the MVS kit suggested above by Puff because it's fully customizable--you can choose different batteries and different heads to try. I recommend getting one eGo-C Twist, one Vision Spinner, a T3 and an eVod. And get a wall adapter and some extra coil heads and you're all set.

Wrt juices, no eliquid tastes like a burning cigarette, so I can't really recommend anything, My advice it to read some reviews in our Juice Review section or ask your questions in the Requests for Opinions.

Oh, it's not quite water vapor--there are other ingredients in e-cig vapor. Visit (or join) CASAA and you'll find plenty of good information on their website!

Last edited:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
+1 on the MVS kit Puff and Katya suggested. There are tons of clones which tend to break easily and have other problems and these are the real things so they tend to last longer. I've been using the same two from MVS since I started vaping in April. They are still working just fine.

If you need more help with the options, just ask here, someone will be by to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread