Status
Not open for further replies.

Digs

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
I think that T-Rex kit would have everything you need but also check this out:
https://www.cignot.com/product_p/zzz-ego-stn.htm

It's basically the same thing but a little cheaper (its on sale) and the batteries are 900 mAh instead of 660 mAh. CigNot is very respected on these forums and the kit is almost certainly a genuine Joye product. It also has a 60 day warranty on the batteries and 14 day warranty on the rest of the stuff.

I would buy your juice from a different vendor. I would try Backwoods Brew for some good Menthol. I've heard a lot of good things about their juice.

Outre

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
CA, US
Hello Everyone,

Happy to read this site and see that folks have had so much success with the e-cigs. I think I am now ready to take the leap of faith and see what all the hype is about.

QUESTIONS:

Without price concerns, what ecig will accomplish my goals to help me?

What ECIG gives the strongest menthol flavor and throat hit?

What ECIG gives a large volume vapor hit that you can really feel?

What ECIG lasts the longest?

Which ECIG is the fastest to charge?

Do they make an ECIG that vapors while you are holding it in your hand like a cigarette would burn?

Hi,

Like you I came to this forum looking for help with what seemed like a complex and confusing choice. Like you I had tried other options to quit smoking, gum and patch and both failed.

I ended up buying a Riva510 lite bundle from Liberty Flights based on advice from Rosa as you can see in my "newbie" thread here;
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/174186-new-person-intro.html

I am more than pleased with the unit. It came with two batteries and a wall charging unit (also has a USB charging mode) so I always have a battery charging while using the other. One battery last pretty much 7 hours +/- 1/2 hour depending on my use (I was ALWAYS a heavier smoker while on the phone :p)

It doesn't "look" like a cigarette, doesn't "feel" like a cigarette and I'm quite glad. It will make quitting altogether (someday) that much easier.

Everything else depends on you. See, I started with a unit someone bought me that looked like a cigarette, but performed badly. Short battery life - and only one battery - kept me going back to cigarettes while it charged.

E-liquid or juice will also depend on your taste. I had no idea so looked for, and ordered, a sample pack in the liquid base I preferred.

There are so many options that you could end up not doing anything and that wouldn't be good.

Just read through what everyone has suggested and decide based on your needs, but do decide. I would bet that in a couple of weeks you'll be back in telling us that you are definitely "sold" on the idea of e-cigarettes.

Good luck and happy vaping :)

I went ahead and took everyones advice and purchased the T-Rex Starter Kit (eGo Style) T-REX Starter Kit (eGo style) | Buy E-Cigarette Kits, E-Liquid & Accessories online | KingpincigsKingPin E-Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarette Accessories

I also purchased the Mobster e-liquid 30mL in Menthol Flavor with the high 24mg strength.
Mobster e-liquid 30mL | Buy E-Cigarette Kits, E-Liquid & Accessories online | KingpincigsKingPin E-Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarette Accessories

Couple more questions:

Now that I purchased the kit, with the liquid am I all set?

The e-lquid is 30mL, how long will that last?

The strenth of the liquid is 24mg, Is that potent?

I paid 75bucks for the entire setup, including 2-3 shipping, was that a fair price for what I purchased?

Finally, since you all have been so great, when I recieve my shipment, what is the order of operations to get vaping? Is there detailed instructions on charging, putting together, and filling liquids? Excited to start my new life without analogs.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Yay, sound like you are doing ok so far. The instructions should come with the kit about charging, etc. 24 mg is a good starting place, but you might want to look around and order some lower nic samples for other vendors...lots of them offer sample packs.....freedomsmokeusa sells 3ml samples with a 10% discount code = freedomsmokeusa.....some vendors offer 3ml, 5 ml etc.
I don't think you overspend...and I also think you will be happy with your purchase......
good luck
:)
sas

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Now that I purchased the kit, with the liquid am I all set?
As long as you like the juice you bought.

The e-lquid is 30mL, how long will that last?
You know I'm going to say it depends on how much you use, right?
:)

This poll shows how much people are using per day, on average...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/polls/153112-how-much-juice-do-you-use-per-day.html

The strenth of the liquid is 24mg, Is that potent?
It varies by person, believe it or not.
But I would say there is a chance that 24mg will be okay for you.

There is also a chance that it might be too high.
If so, you will know it because you'll get headachy and/or nauseous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread