Status
Not open for further replies.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
No need to hide. I carry all my stuff in my carry on. I stealth vape throughout flight. Put e-liquid in baggie and when asked tell them it is electronic cigarette liquid...no problems for me for two years of frequent flying. Remember not to take prefilled cartos as they will leak if in baggage with air pressure changes. Just an FYI
Have a great trip
Bonnie

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I put everything in my carry on. E-liquids in with my baggie of shampoo/make-up/toothpaste. And my e-cig was in the side pocket in a case, disassembled. I had no problems what so ever. I did however have a self address (pre weighed of course) stamped envelope on the ready. That way if anything is said you can mail it back to yourself from the airport.
I took my ego's and my P10.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
I agree, no need to hide! I travel frequently and have never been stopped for ecigs. Last week, coming in from mexico, they asked to look in my bag, ruffled through everything (and I do mean everything) and pulled out a pair of cutical nippers and said I can't take them on the plane! Go figure, better to replace a pair of nippers than my Ego! I always travel with several mods, paranoid of being seperated from my check-in luggage and being without. I throw everything in a back-pack, chargers, cords, batteries, attys and even my juice box (no juice in it), no problem. I put the juice in the little baggy. It usually takes them a few minutes to look over everything in the xray machine but no problems.
Funny story...when I first started vaping, I took a tin box with literally 10-12 801 battys and attys, I was asked what they were! Maybe just because of the way they were packed. The TSA guy said, "do you know what they do to us?? You know what they look like?" He laughed and passed it on. I pack it different now, just to save time.

DSHACK- Just remove the battys and atty and I doubt it would even be noticed.

I really don't think it's considered a "not on the plane" item and IMO, they can't stop you from taking it. I stelth vape the whole trip too. Makes flying alot nicer!

KDK

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
Fresno Ca. USA
I've traveled with all my stuff in my carry on with no problem. Do have your liquid in your zip-lock baggie. Also, do not pack any batteries in your checked baggage. They would rather have them available in event of any kind of problem - at least that is my understanding. Go to the website for whatever airline you are using, and they will have a guide on what is and what is not allowed, and where to pack it (that is checked or carry on ). I do this every time, and then I print out their info and bring it with me, so if there is a question I could show that I'm trying to follow their rules! CYA!!!!! And don't worry too much, as I said no one has ever said anything to me, and I carry enough stuff to be well supplied even if the worst should happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread