Need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie278

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Pullman, WA
I am currently using a kr808. I would like to try a riva (when they come in :p ) If I understand it right, the 901 riva will work with the 808 carts I already have without a adapter. Please let me know if this is correct.

I also would like to try dripping. So would I order a 510/901 tip and would this work on the 808 carts as well? :unsure:

Last question, if I wanted to order a extra atomizer which would I order? If I follow the link for atomizers/cones all I see are cones? Are they just out or hiding elsewhere? Any other advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
I am currently using a kr808. I would like to try a riva (when they come in :p ) If I understand it right, the 901 riva will work with the 808 carts I already have without a adapter. Please let me know if this is correct.

I also would like to try dripping. So would I order a 510/901 tip and would this work on the 808 carts as well? :unsure:

Last question, if I wanted to order a extra atomizer which would I order? If I follow the link for atomizers/cones all I see are cones? Are they just out or hiding elsewhere? Any other advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Yes, you are correct. The Riva/901 will fit the KR808d-1's. You are also correct regarding the drip tips. If you want to order an extra atty, you would purchase a 901 atty. http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=3

Hope this helps! :)

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
www.liberty-flights.co.uk
Yeah, the DSE 901 atty is what we recommend on the Riva, we are just waiting for a decent stock of 901 atties to come in (hence the 20 we have on the site currently, haha).

Rivas are here, just being counted and will be on the site within 24 hours. I've been nice to the packing people by giving them a bit of a heads up this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread