Need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Murphy, NC, USA
Welcome Seef. I started vaping 2 weeks ago, I started with the V2 starter kit. I wish I had found these forums first. I wanted an analogue "look-a-like". I have already placed an order with Smokeless Image for two X2 batteries and some clearomizers. It did not take long to figure out that I wanted longer lasting batteries and more juice than I was getting with the V2's. I was really glad to read Awsum140's reply, and can't wait to receive my SI order.

Holy Vapes!! Sorry for the 2nd post, I did not realize there was 3 pages of answers so quickly, thought I messed up and my reply did not post, it was just on the 2nd page lol.

Last edited:

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
I may have to get this... On that site there's this e-liquid called dekang. Reviews say they're decent. Any tobacco flavors anyone could recommend? Or if there's a different liquid on that site I'd be interested in trying that too.

I know a lot of vapers aren't big on Dekang. Haven't tried it myself. It has been suggested to me that I use something American with actual FDA approved food additives as a start, say:

USA Made Nicotine Juice, E Juice, E Liquid, Electronic Cigarette Juice

Anyway, keep going, you're on a good roll OP. Glad to put my :2c: in!

Last edited:

Seef

Jun 26, 2013
Philadelphia, Pa
I know a lot of vapers aren't big on Dekang. Haven't tried it myself. It has been suggested to me that I use something American with actual FDA approved food additives as a start, say:

USA Made Nicotine Juice, E Juice, E Liquid, Electronic Cigarette Juice

Anyway, keep going, you're on a good roll OP. Glad to put my :2c: in!

Okay I looked a little more into Dekang and although cheap and pretty good reviews I want to get some quality liquids. I called up a local smoke shop and they told me they carry Tonic liquid which looks legit and 2 other brands I haven't heard of. Was pretty dead set on getting 2 78mm batteries from SI but at the last second opted for the x2 650mah, a clearomizer, a cone, 30ml bottle of 555 and 5 prefilled carts of smooth ( pretty dead set on the tobacco flavors for now :) ) to see if they will fit the mistic battery as a backup. I smoke about 3/4 of a pack to a pack a day and am usually pretty active so I won't be constantly vaping unless I'm home where I will have a charger handy so I'm hoping 650mah is fine. I know I'll probably want to upgrade at a later date but being the newb I am I'm pretty happy with this decision and am even happier with the decision to join this forum. If it wasn't for you guys I know I would have gotten a V2 and thought that was the best of the best in the vaping world.

On that note, goodbye analogs ( learning the lingo already :) ) and hello vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread