Need alternative to m401 series I like to dip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatPack

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Cocoa FL
www.BarkBusters.com
Hi, I haven't been on this forum for a few years. After I learned everything I needed to know and tried a few e-cigs until I found the one I was happy with, I got busy with my life.

I just learned, by trying to order, that the m401 series is going to be no longer.

I would like to find another e-cig that has a similar atty. I dip when I vape. Have been for years. I don't know what other e-cig is similar and I can dip the atty to vape. I also like the automatic versus the manual.

Any suggestion??

Thanks

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
I, too, miss my m4XX series intellicigs from years past- they lasted a long, long time before the batteries gave out. They were really the absolute closest thing you could get to a real cigarette- even the draw on them was tight and proper! Those little dripping atomizers kicked as much vapor out as the big mods I use these days, and I never got a burnt hit- ever. I wish they would've come out with something similar that I could add to my arsenal...I really do wish I still had some working batts and dipping attys. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread