shenzhen
www.kebochina.com
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: spammer

Bjorn Toulouse

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Glasgow
Why do you want to move away from the intellicig attie? from what I have heard they are one of the most reliable?
Honestly, I have been using a joy 510 for the last 3 months and have just purchaced another EVO attie this week, properly set up you can get a 401/402 to perform almost as good as 510 with respect to hit.
Currently I am using my original attie (10month old on a 5v rig) and its stunning. (it is rubbish with the 402 battery though)

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
Hi there, does anyone know where I can get a Pilot Atty for my evo (pref UK) ? I've seen a few reviews using pilot attys and I'd like to try them, I'm new to vaping so I thought this would be a way to try out something different without having to get a whole new kit, any contacts would be much appreciated.
If you really want a Pilot atty Pilot Electronic Cigarette , but as Bjorn said, it's probably better to stick with the intellicig ones

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
They are long compared to a cigarette or a 403, but then again they're a lot shorter than some e-cigs & you'll soon get used to the size.

I was looking at a king size cigarette the other day & thinking how small it was (something I never did when I smoked). Looking at the 401s on the desk in front of me I can't say that I think they look big.

Valmeow

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
The Capital Of The World...NYC
I ordered my M402 starter kit from Absolutelyecigs.com because I wanted the manual batteries. I asked Shawn from Litecigs.com if he will soon be selling the manuals, and he said yes. (M401 & M402)

P.S. I haven't received my kit yet, so I'm still on analogs!!

If anyone knows if there is or will be an M403 manual battery, please let us know!!!:)

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
TBH, 403s aren't that popular/common because the shorter the battery is in length, the shorter the time they will last between charges.

Because they are user-controlled, manual batteries tend to eat power a bit more than auto ones, so I doubt that there'll be too many producing M403 manual batteries..... but, I may be wrong: we'll see :D

inkin

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
Maryland
I ordered my M402 starter kit from Absolutelyecigs.com because I wanted the manual batteries. I asked Shawn from Litecigs.com if he will soon be selling the manuals, and he said yes. (M401 & M402)

P.S. I haven't received my kit yet, so I'm still on analogs!!

If anyone knows if there is or will be an M403 manual battery, please let us know!!!:)

I found an automatic M403 battery here: Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier
But unfortunately then don't seem to have manual ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread