M401 suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
@Joe555: I'll take the words of the Smoore President over Nova One any day.

If it is any comfort to anyone, i can vouch for the legitimacy of Absolutelyecigs based on the 1 year ++ purchasing relationship that i have with them.

Smoore will definitely not let a company so blatantly pose as them for the past 2 years. Neither would an agent/ distributor limit their product line to selling only the Mseries, just to pose as Smoore! What is there to gain? Any agent/ distributor in their right mind would wanna include the 510, 901 and 808 in their product offerings, since these are selling so well nowadays. The accusations just don't make sense.

Nova has been given a chance to provide proof and any further baseless accusations will be deemed as trolling and results in a warning.

Nova One

Moved On
Apr 12, 2010
California
I'll say this one last time and leave it alone as I see I've hit a nerve for some reason. Absolute is an agent of Smoore. They will only sell Smoore products and not products of competitors to Smoore. There are several companies working as agents for Smoore but they do not sell to indivduals like yourself. They sell to importers/distributors thoughout the world (like njoy) and you'd never see them or hear about them. These are stand alone companies that are not owned or ran by Smoore. Absolute's business model is to sell retail over the internet. They buy product from Smoore directly to mark up (rather dramatically I might add) and resell over the internet to individuals. Of course if you ask them they are going to tell you they are Smoore as all of the agent companies do. It's no big deal as that's the Chinese way of doing business. I'm in no way or shape making any claims that Absolute isn't a good company as I'm sure they are. No axe to grind just telling it like it is. Gonna call me a troll for that .......

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Here's a theory, you are an alien from Mars working for the FDA, doing undercover work in JOYE and trying to discredit Smoore to impress your boss at Dekang. Its the truth...I swear cos someone told me on the internet!:D:pervy:

You failed to answer the most pertinent questions:

1) Why would an agent not sell any other models from any other manufacturer? Considering that the best selling models now are the 510, 808 and 901?

2) Why would Smoore allow anyone to so blatantly impersonate them for 2 years without saying anything? Agent companies will claim that they are the manufacturer. They will not claim to be Smoore!

3) Why aren't anyone else doing the same? What about the document that joe555 posted?

You are ignoring the facts given to you by me and other members. You claim to be able to get someone to prove it but fell short. Despite this, you still continue to lash out claims that are supported by your imagination at best. That is why you are considered a troll and received a warning. Case closed. :nah:

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
I think we may need this...

trollspray.jpg

GoBeyond

Moved On
Apr 25, 2009
California
www.beyondecigs.com
  • Deleted by Lightgeoduck
  • Reason: Wrong thread

lena

Moved On
Sep 7, 2010
lingang China
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: spam

saralee

Moved On
Sep 18, 2010
Anton
  • Deleted by Fedor

Alison

Moved On
Sep 16, 2010
Japan
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier spam

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
so who has the best prices on a m401??? do the other models offer the same great flavor?? what about the one with the new cartamizers...anyone know how the flavor is??

So far I believe LiteCigs is the best prices plus free shipping, and incredibly fast service.. Shawn is wonderful and if you have any questions, he replies to emails as quick as lightening...

Electronic Cigarette Supplies & Electronic Cigarette Refills for Name-Brand Electronic Cigarettes! E-Cigs from LiteCigUSA

I don't do carts, and as far as other vaporizers and the taste.. I've only used the401, 801, and 510's.. The 401 flavor is my favorite, 2nd is the 801, 3rd being 510.. Seems like the 601's have great flavor too and that will be my next one to try I think..

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
So far I believe LiteCigs is the best prices plus free shipping, and incredibly fast service.. Shawn is wonderful and if you have any questions, he replies to emails as quick as lightening...

Electronic Cigarette Supplies & Electronic Cigarette Refills for Name-Brand Electronic Cigarettes! E-Cigs from LiteCigUSA

I don't do carts, and as far as other vaporizers and the taste.. I've only used the401, 801, and 510's.. The 401 flavor is my favorite, 2nd is the 801, 3rd being 510.. Seems like the 601's have great flavor too and that will be my next one to try I think..

Litecig has indeed been an excellent supplier with great reviews and a presence on ECF for almost forever. However, AEC is also a great stop for Mseries supplies from China. They generally have lower prices than litecig but the fixed shipping of $15 will make small purchases (such as a starter kit) not so realistic. They still do make a bargain when buying in larger amounts.

http://www.absolutelyecigs.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread