Need an All Day Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Emanuel

Dec 19, 2014
Deland, FL
Hey guys Im Alex. I have been vaping for a couple months now and I still haven't found my ADV (All Day vape). If it helps I like more of the fruity-type vapes. I've been on youtube more than anywhere else trying to find a good tropical vape. something citrusy or like a pina colada would be preferable but I am open to other flavor pallets. All advice is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum Alex. Glad to have you here!:)

Ahlusion is my go-to vendor to juice. Peppermint Bark, Lemon Vanilla Cake, Caramel Wild Wood, Caramel Pear Black Tea, the list goes on and on!:) Fan Club here on ECF: Ahlusion E-Juice Part 3. Ahlusion does fruit and fruit/cream very well.

Every now and then I'll try some other vendor juice. Discovered Breeze by Omega Vape and it's pretty nice. Here's their description: "The only fruit-focused e-juice in the Omega line-up, Breeze combines sweet peaches with ripe, juicy cantaloupe, plus a few secret ingredients to create a perfectly balanced fruit blend."

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
I like betelgeuse from nicoticket.com they also have some great bakery flavors. I like a bunch of stuff from them really. Gravity is also good. And I am not a fruit vape guy unless it is mixed with tobacco. I will buy a new bottle of betelgeuse when the one I have runs out. It is the only fruit I can say that about.

I love: CLS, Creme Brulee, and Wakonda. Steeping some of their more complex flavors right now. ACB, Radioactive and a beta test peach tobacco.

Everyone has an opinion and Nicoticket is the only juice I pay for anymore. The rest I mix myself

ElVaho

Dec 20, 2014
Hi,

I was also looking for an all day vape all the time.
And never found one...

But then I just picked the best (least annoying/least disgusting) flavor I've got (already have about 200 flavor concentrates/liquids) and forced myself to stick with it.
It will take some time, but in the end your body will just learn that whatever flavor your vape it that stuff that gives you the satisfying nic.
When you think about it it does make sense: Did you're first real cigarette tasted good? Of course no :)
But my body just learned that this disgusting, bad tasting smoke equals satisfaction.

But nevertheless I still trying new flavors once in a while.
Recently I mixed a very simple liquid, that does taste quite good (which is surprising considering how few ingredients it has):
Base + 4% Tobacco Absolute + 2% Ethyl Maltol.
Actually this is the nearest thing to a real cigarette I've discovered yet (House Of Liquid El Torro Liquids are also pretty close).

I used allthjuices .com for reviews and if your looking for a good fruity vape my top choices i have tried are Avail Vapors Wave Runner, Mt Baker Vapor with a couple different options, Zeus Juice and their line of greek gods juice line is really good and more on the fruity side, Space Jam line is delcious and fairly cheap i perfer the omega which is spiced peaches and cream, a place called j vapes carries one called chameleon thats like 12 fruit flavors and you taste something different everytime you suck its weird but awesome tasting, Proper vaper is a brand new one i tried but they dont have names its colors i tried the green one which was advertised as fruity and it is and they got some key lime in there which takes the flavor to a new level or at least it did for me, All Day Vapor Labs i just tried too and if you like fruity id try the dragonfruit and cream. if you like fruit and menthol best one i tried was chesire cat for catapiller vapors, its a strawberry menthol or there mad hatter which reminds me of pixie sticks sweet and sour kinda.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
If you try too hard to find an ADV, you will end up getting vaper's tongue more frequently. I got these https://www.fasttech.com/products/1594202, started DIY, and at one time, I had more than forty flavors going at one time. I gradually culled those that I used infrequently. Now I have twelve, rotating between 7 RTA's. Until you find your ADV, just regard it as an unattainable. Zen vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread