Need flavor suggestions, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    I have an elderly friend who is interested in vaping. I'm gonna loan her some batteries and a charger, but I'm not sure what flavor/strength I should recommend. She used Pall mall menthol 100's, so I'm guessing the menthol sampler pack would be a good suggestion. Any others? And any suggestions on nicotine strength she should start with?

TIA

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    www.vapor4life.com
    Hey K9, I agree with the Menthol Sampler pack idea since we don't necessarily have a Pall Mall flavor. When I tried Pall Malls YEARS ago, they were really strong so I'd suggest a stronger menthol with a stronger tobacco flavor too. Maybe a Dunwoody (Dunhall) Menthol with the sampler pack? Dunwoody Menthol is one of my favorites because the menthol is really "cool" and the tobacco flavor is very prominent but not overpowering so you're not just vaping straight menthol.

I also looked up the nicotine content per each Pall Mall analog and the nicotine is pretty high, 1.7mg per cig. I'd suggest 18mg at the least to start. I'm always hesitant about having people start off at 24mg because I don't want their experience ruined by too strong of a hit. But I'd stick with 18mg just to see if she likes it.

I hope this helps, let us know how it works out for her!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread