need good options (opinions or suggestions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

incantius

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
tennessee
i recently got a Vision Spinner II batt & bought an Aspire BVC tank but the tank is horrible about leaking (yes it's not a fake or a clone according to Aspire's code checker) & I'm getting a good amount of "plastic" taste with it. I've changed coils, juices (appr 50/50 PG/VG) and nothing seems to help. I'm ready to go with something that's better than plastics...perhaps a pyrex tank, etc. what are some good options (preferably not too expensive money's tight) that will work well with the VS II?

Fattlestar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Ohio, USA
There are several clearomizers in the BVC line by Aspire. I believe Guzz was trying to diagnose the problem and needs more information on which BVC tank you have. The BVC line (non-nautilus) includes (but could also have others I don't list):

Aspire CE5
Aspire CE5-S
Aspire ET-S
Aspire Mini Nova / Nova-S
Aspire Vivi Nova / Nova-S
Aspire K-1 Glassomizer
Anyvape Davide Tank - Aspire Version
Anyvape Mini Davide Tank - Aspire Version

That said, I think some great options for a glass tank to fit a Vision Spinner style battery are either Kanger - Mini Protank 2, Mini Protank 3, EVOD Glass, Aerotank Mini. Or, Aspire - ET-S, or K-1. All of these options are ego threaded and generally speaking 10$ or less, EXCEPT the Aerotank Mini which is around 20$ (But apparently worthy of the price).

incantius

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
tennessee
then i'm guessing it's the ET-S (the receipt i got when purchased simply says ET). but i'm thinking i can at least eliminate the "plastic" taste if i switch to a glass/pyrex tank. thanks for the list I'm going to check out the tanks you posted and see what they look like. i'm hoping to find something that is the same diameter as the VS II just for the comfort of the grip.

Fattlestar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Ohio, USA
ET is the "plastic" version of the ET-S. The ET-S is glass, while the version without the "S" is plastic, so that's likely what you have. I believe most of the clearomizers I listed are NOT as big as the VS II (I have a VS II and it is pretty big compared to other ego style batteries). I'll try and look around for you too and see if I can find some tanks of similar size in relation to the VS II.

Fattlestar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Ohio, USA
It looks like the pickings are slim. Online stats say the VS II is 16.5mm and most ego style tanks are slightly less than that. But, there is the Kanger Aerotank MOW, which would be as good as it gets in my opinion, with adjustable airflow and glass tank. Look at the Aerotank MOW and see if you like it. People give very good reviews of it. It is 16.5mm.
(Edited to add some links to look at)
http://shop.desertvapes.com/product.sc?productId=1424&categoryId=100
http://sweet-vapes.com/aerotank-mow.html

And a pic on a VS II

vision_spinner_2_and_aerotank_mow_1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread