NEED HELP ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobgarza5555

Oct 12, 2018
I can run a 1.8 at 12 watts. Maybe try cleaning off the 510? That’s the nipple looking thing on the bottom of the tank. And run a qtip in the hole in the mod the tank screws into
I’ve already cleaned it, and I tried running it at both 8 watts and 12 neither worked, just pops up “High Atomizer” again

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Ok that is helpful :)
You’re running 63.3w atm which is waaaaay too much for a 1.8ohm atty. that 12w mentioned earlier sounds like the ticket.
On the top right of the screen there are two readouts. One for ohms(with the little omega symbol) and one for volts. That it is reading zero ohms means that either the atty is not actually making contact with the mod or (less likely) that the resistance wire is broken

• Winner

Jacobgarza5555

Oct 12, 2018
Ok that is helpful :)
You’re running 63.3w atm which is waaaaay too much for a 1.8ohm atty. that 12w mentioned earlier sounds like the ticket.
On the top right of the screen there are two readouts. One for ohms(with the little omega symbol) and one for volts. That it is reading zero ohms means that either the atty is not actually making contact with the mod or (less likely) that the resistance wire is broken
Hmmmm well maybe it’s not making contact with the mod
image.jpg

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I was just messing with the settings earlier to see if it would work if I put the watts super high lol, it didn’t tho. And I’ll charge em right now
There’s a great section for beginning vapers I suggest you read before you go any further. Please don’t charge the batteries in the mod. That’s dangerous. There’s a wealth of knowledge here from people that know way more than me. But, for safety’s sake, I’d start with learning about the equipment and types before you go further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread