Need help choosing a Tank...Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsMacgyver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Illinois
Hi Guys!...I use an Ego 650 battery. I have been trying out the clearomizers. The draw seems a little hard for me and with my sweet juice I tend to get a burnt taste if I'm not careful so I was wondering if a tank would be better. I am looking at the Smoktech Ego Dual Coil Tank. Would the draw on this be easier? If I ordered a cartomizer replacement with the double or triple holes would that make a difference with the draw. Does Shawn carry the double prepunched replacement for this? I use all VG juice so I wouldn't think it would flood...Help Me!

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
I'm using smokteks DCT right now with a 3ohm triple hole atty also from smoktek. Single coil. From what I've read the single coil is better than the dual. I'm using my bobas in it which is thick as mud and it's going just fine. If I were you I'd get a lower resistance atty though since you're on a plain ego.

MsMacgyver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Illinois
Thanks for the info. If I understand correctly the LR burns hotter? I'm trying to get away from a strong throat hit. Seems like most of the juices are full flavor which is a bit much for me. Also I have TMJ so I have to be careful about hard draw otherwise I end up with a headache. Thats why I was searching for something that would be an easy draw. I had to go back to using an atomizer and cartridge which is a pain, filling all the time. Seems like all I taste is the filler with cartomizers. I thought maybe the tanks would be the best of both worlds. Easy draw without losing flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread