Need help choosing the correct liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calebss214

Aug 2, 2016
I'm currently using the Aspire Nautilus Mini tank, and I'm looking at getting a new flavour and mixing it up with a different VG/PG % but I've been reading things on here about some clogging up coils and not performing that well in this tank, so was wondering if anyone could recommend the best e-liquids for this tank that will work well?? I'm quite a fan of dessert flavours and one of my favourites at the moment is banana bread, so what's the best liquid I could buy for my tank?? Thanks :banana:

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
I'm currently using the Aspire Nautilus Mini Tank, and I'm looking at getting a new flavour and mixing it up with a different VG/PG % but I've been reading things on here about some clogging up coils and not performing that well in this tank, so was wondering if anyone could recommend the best e-liquids for this tank that will work well?? I'm quite a fan of dessert flavours and one of my favourites at the moment is banana bread, so what's the best liquid I could buy for my tank?? Thanks :banana:
Welcome to ecf!
The nautilus mini takes the ec coils if my eyes don't deceive me. I have the same coils in my melo 3 mini.
The general rule is dark liquids and sweet liquids clog faster than non dark or sweet. If you diy your liquids, I recommend no more than 70%vg 30% pg for this coil. If you get dry hits, add more pg%, if you get flooding(you really shouldnt with that much vg), add more vg%
As for specific flavors, I mix my own juice and taste is too subjective for me to give a recommendation, but I love onestopdiyshop olde time root beer flavor. And It's got pretty decent coil life too.
By the way, join advocacy groups, contact your representatives, and sign petitions to fight for your right to vape!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm quite a fan of dessert flavours and one of my favourites at the moment is banana bread, so what's the best liquid I could buy for my tank??
If you like Banana Nut Bread, try NicQuid. The Pg/Vg ratio for NicQuid E-liquids is roughly 50/50 for each flavor, and all flavors are pre-steeped.

banananutbread_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread