Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
Been vaping the Chinese superconcentrate flavors for like 10 years. Lately just rotating between real cig, 555 and cohiba. Past few years ordered from Bullcityflavors. They don’t seem to sell these flavors anymore.

I found the SC flavors at Vapingzone but they won’t ship to me citing the new postal regulations. Can anyone suggest where to order these flavors? I appreciate the help.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I found the SC flavors at Vapingzone but they won’t ship to me citing the new postal regulations.

Yeah, the notice on their home page suggests they are pick-up only now. If you know anyone near their location in SC that can pick it up, that might be an option, then that person can ship it to you.

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    FlavorJungle sells the SC flavors as Flavors Express flavors.

The Flavors Express Cohiba is very similar to the SC Cohiba I have from Bull City.

The Flavors Express 555 is very different from the SC 555 I have from Bull City. The Bull City SC 555 is my favorite flavor. I approximate the flavor of the SC 555 from Bull City by mixing one part each of Flavors Express Cohiba and tobacco Aromatics and two parts tobacco Additive.

Flavors Express MLB is very similar to the SC Real Cig I have from Bull City.

Last edited:

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2013
    Smokestack, PA, USA
    FlavorJungle sells the SC flavors as Flavors Express flavors.

The Flavors Express Cohiba is very similar to the SC Cohiba I have from Bull City.

The Flavors Express 555 is very different from the SC 555 I have from Bull City. The Bull City SC 555 is my favorite flavor. I approximate the flavor of the SC 555 from Bull City by mixing one part each of Flavors Express Cohiba and Tobacco Aromatics and two parts Tobacco Additive.

Flavors Express MLB is very similar to the SC Real Cig I have from Bull City.

Thank you! I ordered some cohiba, mlb, tobacco additive, tobacco aromatics and threw in blended leaf just to try that too.

Years ago (maybe up through 2015 or so) the SC line included a burley that tasted like you were in a tobacco barn in the Carolinas, but they changed the formula to a mostly chocolate noted blend that is horrible and included in many of the other blends. I figure either there was an ingredient in that burley that got too expensive or there was something in it that is harmful. Still chasing the dragon trying to find a good burley but that’s a story for another day lol.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I will give it a try. Thanks!

The NETs have a reputation for coil guncking but their website says they microfilter. Do these gunk up very bad or did they solve that issue?
    I haven’t had a guncking problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread