Not open for further replies.

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Hey guys.. I've been using Real Cig super concentrate in my juice for years now. Originally I was getting it from vaping Zone but had a couple issues that I won't get into here (will use it as a last resort) - then I found the Real Cig SC from Bull City Vapor. It tasted the same to me, maybe from the same source?

Anyway.. they just stopped stocking it, so now I am looking for another place that sells this Real Cig Super Concentrate.
A quick google search brought me to ejuicecig dot com but I don't know anything about them or if it's the SAME Real Cig SC.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Where do those vendors get this Real Cig SC flavor? I would not mind buying it in large(ish) quantities as I use it very frequently. Really I just need to get this flavor ASAP as I am almost out of my ADV and it is a key ingredient.

Any suggestions would be amazing, thank you so much for taking the time to read this everyone.
Thank you!

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
No problemo. I am kicking myself for not ordering it sooner.. I always wait until the last minute! I'm tempted to try ejuicecig but I don't know anything about them as a vendor or if it's the same..
I may have to just give VapingZone another try in the meantime.. unless anyone can confirm another source for this, or happen to know where those guys get it. I'm assuming it's probably a Chinese manufacturer?

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Try this. Tobacco Additive by Tobacco Express - ecigExpress
I read that the VZSCs and ECX Flavor/Tobacco Express line are the same, or at least very similar. VZ's are alcohol based and ECX's are PG based. It made a bit of a difference to me on the couple I tried, but they were fruits.
Oh nice, I will have to check it out - thanks!

I wish I knew where VZ and BCV got theirs.. I would imagine it's probably in huge bulk orders from China, though?

Reactions: glasseye

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Oh nice, I will have to check it out - thanks!

I wish I knew where VZ and BCV got theirs.. I would imagine it's probably in huge bulk orders from China, though?
Probably. Maybe ask BVC since they're discontinuing anyway? I know there was someone around here who found the supplier, but I don't remember who it was.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Sorry, maybe I am just blind - could you point me in the direction of that info? Is it a supplier in China or something where I'd have to order a gallon if it?
Oh, someone else posted the ecigexpress link. It is alleged to be similar to VZ real cig. From what I read in the past its close, while others state it tastes the same. I do a lot of reading.

Reactions: subver

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Oh, someone else posted the ecigexpress link. It is alleged to be similar to VZ real cig. From what I read in the past its close, while others state it tastes the same. I do a lot of reading.
I will have to order a bottle and try it out.. I will probably end up getting another one from VZ as well just so I have it.. but hopefully they don't send me a different mentholated flavor this time!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread