• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need help identifying juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronjamesmajor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2013
Hanna, Alberta Canada
Hey ladies and gents. There's a local supplier just outside of town here that used to sell an ry4 branded "vapenjuice".

It's a black and white label looks like it's printed on computer paper and stuck on with tape.
These guys buy the majority of their stuff from Vaporus (whose ry4 I just picked up and it's so perfumy I need to drain my agr tank and toss that stuff out. Unreal for my tastes.)

This brand is definitely not Vaporus ry4. It was the first I tried and by far the best I've had.

Is anyone familiar with this?
Any help would be much appreciated!

Sent from my SGH-I717D using Tapatalk 2

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina

ronjamesmajor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2013
Hanna, Alberta Canada
Thanks a lot everyone who has posted follow ups.
I checked out the canvape site, and noticed there are a few "vapenjuice" flavors there that this local supplier has as well. Dumah being one of them. My feeling is that this RY4 in particular must have come from there but I'm really apprehensive about ordering it.

Woke up today and the carto I had in my "bug out bag" somehow had acquired that same perfumy smell and taste, just by sitting beside the AGR overnight. I can't even vape that carto today without smelling and tasting the wicked perfumy-ness. I think I'll just mellow out with the Mount Baker juices I got in the mail this afternoon for now, and try it when I get adventurous.

Thanks a ton!

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
I buy Vapenjuice ry4 from canvape all the time and absolutely love it. No perfume taste/smell, just a nice somewhat sweet caramelish/vanillaish with a touch of honey in there. RY4 and DK-Tab are my two ADVs. I've never had "real" branded Dekang RY4, so I can't compare.

OTOH, everyone has different tastes, so maybe I just can't taste/smell what you are.

ronjamesmajor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2013
Hanna, Alberta Canada
Thanks a ton,

It's the wifes fave juice, and the B&M weve got it from before doesn't seem to have it anymore, which is a drag. As I said before too it's by far the best RY4 I've tried to date, but I haven't been able to find it since then, and she would very much appreciate it as well.

Thanks!

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread