Need Help Identifying What I Ordered. Juicy eStick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axident

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Hey everyone. I just ordered my first PV and wanted to keep the cost down. The e-cigs I had seen on the web such as Green Smoke would have taken about 20-30 days to ship to Canada so I was forced to look into alternatives that were Canadian based. I came across a website that offers Canadian shipping and had a very affordable option. So I placed the order. I have been unable to find any information or reviews on this particular product and was hoping that someone here might be able to shed some light on what I have ordered. Here is the link to the product I ordered as my very first PV

Best Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit - JUICY! eStick

I liked the idea of a tank system and the cost was certainly justifiable. From the browsing I have done it looks very similar to the Stardust Cartomizer with a Ego-C 650Mah battery. Just wondering if anyone could confirm these suspicions of mine. If any further information could be giving that would most appreciated. I am expecting it to arrive some time next week as the order is currently being processed.

Thanks in Advance,
Axident

jessicagrady

Moved On
Jun 21, 2012
New York
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On

Axident

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Yes that is exactly what the Single Kit is. I just received my Juicy eStick Starter today. It has 2 batteries and 5 atomizers, a carry case and the charger. You will probably like it. Its easy to refill and has a great vapor.

Here's what i bought: Best Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit - JUICY! eStick

Yeah I was looking at the kit but they are currently sold out of them at the moment. Just curious on the average lifespan of the atomizer, seeing as I only ordered one I am hoping it will hold up until I am able to place a second order in. The second order will likely have a larger pass-thru battery, and possibly a different atomizer. When that time comes I will hit up the forums here for suggestions on inexpensive attys. But yeah I would be very curious to know how long these particular attys last on average.

cola_fiend2003

Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Brampton ON Canada
I'm in the same boat you were in. And this post answered my reservations as I too have ordered this unit and am waiting for it's arrival probably tomorrow. It would be great if you could give me any pointers on future problems I may encounter. I am a total newb to this and don't know what goes with what and what is called what and etc etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread