Need help mixing and finding flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilwest

Jul 26, 2014
Denver CO USA
Looking for help I've started vaping two months ago I started with a pen now I'm on Tobh dripper and a Russian with a mech mod (all clones) and Pioneer suppling the power
but I can't seem to get my flavors working I've been mixing using the ecig calc (which is terrific) but my flavors are blaze' I usually make 10ml at a time I'm using Vz flavors and hangsen with a little ec blend also I'm on the wait for CP's flavors to come at any time now.
Am I mixing too heavy or light ?

1st- melon- 30dr very little flavor no steep
2nd- melon- 20dr very little flavor " "
3rd- pineapple- 9dr not much flavor " "
4th- melon- 30ml-30dr ?? steeping now
5th- strawberry-14dr, pineapple-18dr 30ml ?? steeping now
I've made a lot in between these but nothing seems to work ... am I doing wrong :(

can you give me some help? :confused:

wilwest

Jul 26, 2014
Denver CO USA
well I think I figured my problem I believe I was mixing Vz flavors way to strong, the batches I had steeping seems to have flavor (at least)
my 30ml w/pineapple-strawberry tastes...lol maybe too strong for as early as it is but the steeping definitely works with Vz's flavors it does taste citrusy with a big strawberry ending I think I missed on the pineapple but I'm happy with what I created :)
Thanks to all that viewed it made me feel good that people at least looked at my misplaced blog
Until my next capella flavors come in

Good luck with your Vapes- ww ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread