• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

need help!..newbie here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Hi and welcome!

I also started with the bloog, and like others, kicked a pack a day habit the day I bought it. Lots of people will say it's not enough for a heavy smoker, but with a good pcc, I used nothing but the bloogs for the first 6 weeks. You do have a bit more work keeping them filled and charged, but after i got into a routine it was a piece of cake.

The nice thing here is that pretty much all the suggestions given are good! Everyone has they're own experiences to share and they're own opinion of what works best. I'll admit I don't use a slim PV anymore, but I still don't think I would have been able to quit smoking using any of my freakish looking regular stuff now. For me, realism was important and ecigs helped me quit smoking. Isolate what's important to you, and the good folks here at ecf will surely help you find the "best in class" so to speak.

Good luck!

vertigo

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
canada
Hi and welcome!

I also started with the bloog, and like others, kicked a pack a day habit the day I bought it. Lots of people will say it's not enough for a heavy smoker, but with a good pcc, I used nothing but the bloogs for the first 6 weeks. You do have a bit more work keeping them filled and charged, but after i got into a routine it was a piece of cake.

The nice thing here is that pretty much all the suggestions given are good! Everyone has they're own experiences to share and they're own opinion of what works best. I'll admit I don't use a slim PV anymore, but I still don't think I would have been able to quit smoking using any of my freakish looking regular stuff now. For me, realism was important and ecigs helped me quit smoking. Isolate what's important to you, and the good folks here at ecf will surely help you find the "best in class" so to speak.

Good luck!

hi chinner..

thanks for the welcome..yea lot of ppl here really helps a person to quit smoking :) and given ideas...which im so glad that im here now...if ill be successful with my goal now...ill help some of my relatives to quit also..but i must prove myself first :)

cheers!
vert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread