Need Help With Good Flavor/Cloud IGO-W Suggestions????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wern314

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2013
Erie, Pennsylvania
I've owned my IGO-W RDA for some time now but can't seem to find a setup I really like, I just want a good balanced flavor/cloud build. First I'm running the IGO on my Stingray X clone with VTC5 batteries and I've opened up the airflow holes to 2.8mm on the igo-w. I've experimented with numerous single/duel could builds using 24,26 & 28awg, parallel, twisted from .25 to .6. Flavor is more important than vapor production i just feel it should put out more vapor density than I've producing with the builds I've used. Also I've used high vg based liquids from 90vg/10pg to my usual 50/50 and 3-6%mg nicotine. When I go to low in resistance the vape just seems to become to hot for my liking, when I go higher resistance the ramp up time becomes sluggish. Maybe the igo-w is the problem but it was cheap so I figured I'd give dripping a try as im usually vaping my kayfun Lites. I do plan on getting better RDA soon but I still need to do research on the ones I have on my wish list. In the picture I posted im running 26awg parallel single at .39 ohms. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated, ty.

48c90f98542b5bf5570b83116e9ba5e8.jpg
26ac2fb0deb393a414ded929bf447a07.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OthatGuy

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2014
Westcoast
0.3ohm to 0.4ohm is exactly where I prefer my res. But with dual coils, 26ga is great for that. Personally I think your atty is the number one problem your having. If you look on ebay you can get just about anything fire ten bucks, I recommend a quasar, it's my personal favorite, I prefer flavor to clouds but I still get a damn respectable cloud out of it with the stock air holes wide open. Personally I think you opened your airholes too much. People always do that but you have to remember that it's a give and take flavor deminishes as clouds (airflow ) increases.

Build a dual coil 26ga. Twisted or parallel build at 0.3to0.4ohm. Throw some tape over a portion like 1/3 of each airhole, and give it a rip. should be about as good as you'll get in the flavor department with that atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread