Need juice suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a great experience so far, and I LOVE the juices I have. Unfortunately, I wasn't thinking about balance when I ordered them, and I'm simply overloaded on the sweet flavors.

In a perfect world, I'd be ordering some wowboy and wowbacco in 18 to 24. But seeing as how the FDA wants to play gestappo, I guess that's out for now. Sigh

So, could I get some suggestions on some not so sweet juices that might actually be in stock? I'm especially hopeful to find a good tobacco flavor, but anything else that would but all this sweetness would be good too. THANK YOU!

Forgot to mention, I'm wary of mint. I'm not ruling it out without trying it, as that would be ridiculous, but it's not generally one of my favorite flavors with food at least. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Sour cherry is pretty good!! Not sweet or minty :) A nice light sour taste with candy type cherry flavor...if you like those kinds of flavors. And it's in stock, in your strength!

You know, now that you mention it, i'm pretty sure i still have one sour cherry from a samples pack at home. I'll dig it out after work to try it. Thanks!

chimchim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
GA
justacatholicgirl.wordpress.com
If you are "wary of mint" and not a "smoker" of menthol like I was...(I smoked Marl Ultra Lights but at one time did smoke menthol many years ago.) I really shy away from anything anything minty, don't like peppermint patties, mints, mint gum.

Definitely worth it try Wowboy Peppermint. It's amazing! Very nutty and not really pepperminty to me, not too overpowering in my opinion. It was such a surprise to me that I also love Nuport. I mix the Nuport with White Chocolate. That's another good one, White Chocolate. Also I really like Vanilla. At the moment I have Wow version but want to try premium. Not sweet.

RY4 is awesome too. I have Premium.

chimchim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
GA
justacatholicgirl.wordpress.com
KrisBKream sir agree with Ms. Chimchim, try the wowboy peppermint. The biggest problem is taste is always in the tongue of the beholder... :)

He speaks truth that Mr. Mordi! One person's nasty is another person's tasty! And Wowboy Peppermint is tasty to me and it's in stock! LOL! In stock is good, its veddy veddy good considering the juice famine of 2011!
:thumb::banana::thumb::banana::thumb::banana::thumb::banana::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread