Ok about to make order- help with juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Ok, with the sale I'm about to make a big order. Well big for me at least.

I like the tobacco flavors the best I think. Can someone tell me the differences between these:

1. Wowboy
2. Wowbacco
3. Cowboy
4. 555

Is it me or are the first 3 of the above just a play on words with cowboy? The names aren't real descriptive.

And as it has been said by many posters many times, your tastes will change. I've only been vaping about a week longer than you, and they've already changed dramatically. I started off LOVING both wowboy and wowbacco. The wowbacco was sweeter, but otherwise I couldn't tell a difference, as I couldn't taste the mint in wowboy. Then, just as wowboy came back in stock of course, I suddenly couldn't NOT taste the mint in wowboy, and I could no longer stand it. And I don't know what my problem is with wowbacco all of a sudden, but I don't like it either now. It's amazing how fast my taste and smell is changing. For me, cowboy is now good when I specifically crave tobacco because it's nice and mild, but I usually don't even want that.

Good luck with your experimentation!

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Jbankston sir taste is subjective, but:

1- wowboy is a tobacco blend with a nice chocolate, slight coffee, and just a hint of mint
2- wowbacco is a sweeter tobacco blend then the wowboy, no mint
3- cowboy is a more of a shaper tobacco taste, little bitter, with sweet after tones.
4- 555- is a tobacco caramel nut mix

Morandir, you make them sound so good, I want them for dessert!

Thanks I ended up ordering a sampler ha

Very good idea! I ordered a tobacco sampler months after I started vaping (and I always smoked menthol cigarettes) and loved just about all the flavours in the sampler.
Hope you find your vaping nirvana!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread