Need new equipment rec

Status
Not open for further replies.

eLiciafay

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2009
Naperville, IL
I love the battery life and cartridge capacity of my 901's but I love the size of the EVO. I am less than impressed with the EVO's vapor production though.

Is there anything that would be a good compromise between the two? I'm also not a fan of the EVO carts, they always leak liquid in my mouth. So I can only use my EVO if I'm dripping on the atomizer directly and this kills atomizers right quick!

I don't like an ecig that's that much bigger than an analog. I would like better battery life than what I get out of my EVO mighty atoms (the regular EVO batts are totally livable, it's the leaky carts that kill me!)

Help?

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
You got it! What's a PCC?

ETA: Nevermind. Saw it. That looks super cool!

Do the 501s only come with no LED? I'm somewhat fond of the LED.

If you do some searching, you should be able to find 510 manual batteries with LED lights. When I first got my 510 without the LED, I thought I'd miss it. I don't. In fact, I find that I'm happier without an LED light . . . makes my vaping much more discrete. :)

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
You got it! What's a PCC?

ETA: Nevermind. Saw it. That looks super cool!

Do the 501s only come with no LED? I'm somewhat fond of the LED.

Many do come with an LED. The 510 that Widows sells does not have one. The LED only provides battery drain and draws attention to the ecig when you may not want it..........

eLiciafay

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2009
Naperville, IL
Thank you! This is very helpful. I've ordered from AltSmoke before, they were very quick in the past. I'll have to search their forums for coupon codes, I love me some coupons. :)

AltSmoke and Innovapor have the led lights and are great sellers (IMHO).

I carry 1 full unit and the PCC with a batt, atty with a cart and 2 carts and a bottle of juice - that's good enough for at lest 18 hours of pretty heavy vapin.

Search for coupon codes too, they both have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread