Need PayPal help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dysfoundation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2010
Santa Clarita, CA
Soo I recently just purchased a mechanical mod through the classifieds and things are becoming a bit sketchy and I need some help with actions I could take if worst comes to worst.

First thing is I requested a invoice through PayPal for the price of the PV. Then after paying I have yet to hear from the seller...tomorrow will be day 3 of no communication. And I do know that things happen in life that can distract someone, but now a days everyone seems to have a smart phone so communication to keep people updated isn't hard...
But what should I do if this seller was trying to pull a fast one? I think I can request a refund through PayPal but I am not familiar with that process

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
If you sent $ as payment for merchandise, and did not send as "gift" you have buyer protection thru paypal if shows sender never shipped.

How many day did the classy ad say item would be shipped?
Does this member have prior classified feedback?

I always ship same day or next day, but i check off "3 days" just in case.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Seller has been here a long time, beginning of 2012 and has 100+ postiive classified FBs.

I doubt this is a ripoff artist. :)

I would give one more day and then try to give a jingle in PM again, who knows, but if no contact in next day and not shipped in the 3-4 day stated timeframe, you have every right to break your contract since that is the timeframe stated in the ad

Sometimes if there were a lot of items in a sale it takes a few days for the seller to get things together?

Last edited:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
***NOTICE*** New Classified Tools Please Read
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-notice-new-classified-tools-please-read.html
Classified Complaint Form
In the past members would PM their complaints concerning bad transactions in the Classified section. These PM's normally resulted in numerous back and forth PMs to get the information required to handle the complaint. To help streamline this process, I now have a form members should use to report these complaints to me.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forms.php?do=form&fid=21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread