Need some advice, new to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nascar_Perry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello everyone,

I have recently started using e-cigs to replace the use of analog smokes and have begun the journey of quitting smoking for good.

Friday I received my ePuffer EAZE Magnum REV-2 kit, and started getting familiar with it. I quickly learned what I was afraid would happen (based on what I read here) that after 50 - 70 or so puffs, the cartomizers would begin burning the heck out of my mouth. I took one apart and was a bit surprised. Now I have decided to get a bottle or two of juice from ePuffer (only because they shipped my first order from the GTA) to keep these carts filled up.

My question for all Canadians is, do you know of anyone that provides juice for cheaper/bigger bottle size then epuffer that will get past Customs and be delivered, and in general, I have read a boat load of different tips and tricks, what ones do you find make your cartomizers last 2-3 times as long as 50-70 puffs or more, and reduce or prevent cart burning (I am looking to squeeze as much puffs out of these carts as possible)

Thanks for the input and advice in advance

Joe.0

Jan 31, 2011
Canada
Hey Nascar, that kit you have was the one that I started with too. IME, you have to be pro-active with those cartos, and keep them wet--top them off before 50 puffs--some of them last longer than others. Also, I wasn't able to find replacement cartos anywhere that fit, I have no idea what they are, but they do not fit on a 901/KR808D-1 thread--if you plan on re-ordering from them it won't be an issue for you.

As far as juice goes, I've gotten 30ml's of various flavors from CDNVAPOR for $16.50, and for around $20 from ElectroVapors. So, size is about the same, but it might be cheaper than where you are getting juice now. As far as getting bigger sizes goes, I don't know, but someone may chime in with an answer for you soon.

Btw, you obviously won't have to worry about customs if you order from Canada, so it might be worth it to get enough juice to last you until an order arrives from out of country if you decide on going that route.

Joe.0

Jan 31, 2011
Canada
Thank you very much, Those are really good prices on CDNVAPOR, I just placed an order with them for 4 bottles. Hopefully once our Govt smartens up, they will offer credit card billing as well

No problem. I'm new at this too and went through the same thing trying to get those cartos to last as long as I could.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Welcome to the new way and ECF.

If your cartos are pre-filled, then more often than not they are filled insufficiently. FWIW a carto is designed to last one refill. That being said many have been successful in extending their lives with careful use. That careful use comes with knowing what a decrease in flavour and or vapour means. The latter takes time to master and yes you will eventually burn cartos on your way there. IME (multiple autopsies) once a carto has delivered a burnt taste, it is no longer usable as that portion of the carto no longer provides liquid to the atomiser. This bare spot (hole) will only continue to grow. In the mean time you are inhaling what we deem as unsuitable vapour.

Nascar_Perry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
lol, Thank you.

I have asked the following question elsewhere, but want to leave it here as well, Have any of you had any experience or know someone who has used the SmokeStik JETT.

I have a family member who uses one, and has never burned a cartomizer, he says when the carto is done, a) his carto just stops, b) his battery won't allow him to take a drag off the empty carto (flashes). Once he switches to a full carto, it's back to normal operation.

He is done with it and wants to give it to me, so I am thinking this will be a much better product to use with my new juice then the ePuffer I am using now

IanK1968

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Toronto Canada
www.mapleleafvapes.com
well Ive had this eGO-t with a 510 drip atty, and I drip non stop all day long and its never failed me. the very first time I saw e-cigs I almost got roped into that American Blue Tip until I read this forum. After asking a zillion questions I decided to go with the eGO-T. The tank is like sucking the CN Tower threw the eye of a needle, but the drip is amazing, I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread