My Experience with ePuffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nascar_Perry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Monday March 14, I purchased my first ever electronic cigarette from ePuffer.com I purchased their value kit, the EAZE Magnum REV-2. I was thoroughly impressed with the speed at which the item arrived to my door (Wednesday the 16th).

Upon using the item over the weekend and experiencing cartomizer burning and half-day usage of the cartomizers, I contacted ePuffer on Monday to address the problem. The CSR stated that it sounded like there was a problem with my battery, and if I wanted to send it back, a replacement one would be sent out along with a free pack of cartomizers for my trouble. This pleased me as I did not have to explain my problem numerous times or argue with the CSR. (As I have to with Telus).

I decided that a full refund would be better as I was given a SmokeStik JET for free by a family member. The CSR was very positive with her response, and assisted me with what to expect during the refund process. Each one of her responses was within 5-12 minutes of my message being sent.

Tuesday the 22nd, I sent the device and cartomizers back for a full refund and I am now just awaiting the refund to be processed.... I will let you all know what the results are.

My overall experience with ePuffer:

Product: 5/10 - However ePuffer does not make the product, this would b a rating of the manufacturer
Friendliness of CSR: 10/10
Helpfulness of CSR: 10/10
Shipping: 9/10 - 1 point lost because of how item was packaged (no proper packaging)
Response Times with Support: 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread